KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

JESSIE LAUGHS AT CRITICS ABOUT CARNAVAL PERSONAL ATTACKS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
mistergentle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

choubenz wrote:
We are just here to give our opinion, wether the bands like it or not, because they are working to satisfy US. WE spend our hard earned money in order for them to fill their pocket. We can give our opinion. It's our right to say it when things are going wrong, and we are not satisfied. We are not telling her business moves to make, but if we are not satisfied, she cannot come up and ridicule us.

VERY TRUE.

ALL I SAID WAS, WE AS FANS CANNOT TELL HER EXACTLY HOW TO MANAGE HER BUSINESS

OF COURSE OUR OPINIONS COUNT BUT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.

THAT GOES FOR NULOOK, T-VICE, DJAKOUT, ZENGLEN, KREYOL LA, KREZI, MASSSS COMPA ET TOUTE LOT YO.

SAW PENSE[/quote]

I got you, man. But we were not telling her how to manage her business. KM told her about us thinking that the kanavals went way to far this year. Epi li tonbe divage, putting us down. She thinks that she is so much better than we are. Rolling Eyes That was my problem from the get go. When you're a manager or a business person, you cannot say whatever comes to your mouth. You gotta use moderation and respect when talking to your consumers.

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergentle wrote:
choubenz wrote:
We are just here to give our opinion, wether the bands like it or not, because they are working to satisfy US. WE spend our hard earned money in order for them to fill their pocket. We can give our opinion. It's our right to say it when things are going wrong, and we are not satisfied. We are not telling her business moves to make, but if we are not satisfied, she cannot come up and ridicule us.

VERY TRUE.

ALL I SAID WAS, WE AS FANS CANNOT TELL HER EXACTLY HOW TO MANAGE HER BUSINESS

OF COURSE OUR OPINIONS COUNT BUT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.

THAT GOES FOR NULOOK, T-VICE, DJAKOUT, ZENGLEN, KREYOL LA, KREZI, MASSSS COMPA ET TOUTE LOT YO.

SAW PENSE

I got you, man. But we were not telling her how to manage her business. KM told her about us thinking that the kanavals went way to far this year. Epi li tonbe divage, putting us down. She thinks that she is so much better than we are. Rolling Eyes That was my problem from the get go. When you're a manager or a business person, you cannot say whatever comes to your mouth. You gotta use moderation and respect when talking to your consumers.[/quote]

i got you Mistergentle

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised Jessie hasn't send a "Rectification letter" to Patrick Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danm, they are still at it. Now they want El Madre to apologize!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Wow!!! Arrow

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haitianone wrote:
Danm, they are still at it. Now they want El Madre to apologize!!!!! Laughing Laughing

Wow!!! Arrow

S'on gason LA madre ye H1 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haitianone wrote:

Wow!!! Arrow

Taleu Jessie ap voye yon lettre ki di'w "H1, sispan rele'm El Madre men se La Madre" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neg yo chaud wi, now they correcting my grammar!!!

Thank you for the correction La Madre, merci!!!! Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: