KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

Truth Uncovered. Why Djakout Fans Post in Creole
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my views, I expect those with a modicum of reading comprehension to understand them. If you failed to understand my comments, it simply means that you do not understand your very own logic.

We're dealing with a serious case of brain drain here. Djakout is one of the top bands in the HMI, yet none of of those guys think it's important to learn English, albeit they have been living in the U.S. for nearly ten years. Yet, you people are talking about crossing over.

Btw, I am willing to put some heavy dollars on the line to anyone who can evidence to refute my original post.

By the way, Pat. The only way I can lose respect for yourself is if you or your members can disprove my point. It's a whole lot easier to take jabs at me than to disprove my point. You may as well lock or delete this thread because I don't think anyone will prove what I stated in my original post to be false.

neglyankou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mwen pa wer pou ki rezon nou oblige ap joure who?. Neg la vini ak yon bagay ki enpotan pou anpil moun ta pran konsyans. Nan monde nap viv kounyer yon moun pa dwe neglige angler. Li led vreman apre 10 zan isit se yon moun kap tradui pou ou nan yon ti interview tou simp. Prefere ou fel pou kont, menm si accen a pat telman bon. Tan pou neg yo ap kouri deryer fanm se pou yo pran yon ti kou angler. Nan post saa, who? gen Rezon li. Pa kite fanatik bouche je nou

Mizik_Lakay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who? wrote:
Amazing! While I do not expect everyone to agree with my views, I expect those with a modicum of reading comprehension to understand them. If you failed to understand my comments, it simply means that you do not understand your very own logic.

We're dealing with a serious case of brain drain here. Djakout is one of the top bands in the HMI, yet none of of those guys think it's important to learn English, albeit they have been living in the U.S. for nearly ten years. Yet, you people are talking about crossing over.

Btw, I am willing to put some heavy dollars on the line to anyone who can evidence to refute my original post.

By the way, Pat. The only way I can lose respect for yourself is if you or your members can disprove my point. It's a whole lot easier to take jabs at me than to disprove my point. You may as well lock or delete this thread because I don't think anyone will prove what I stated in my original post to be false.

Machialvel,

Pito ou te finn bay vag depi nan premye post lan. Ou di Djakout gen 10 zan icit. Mwen pa fin'n fo nan mathematik men an nou fe yon ti kalkil. 1998 a 2008 fe 10 zan. An 1998 Djakout patat ap voyaje nan peyi etrange. Mwen kwe premye vayaj se avek baton moise la. mwen pa fin'n si non, men mwen ap raple mwen se nan lane 2001-2002 si ou gen prev, vin'n prouve mwen wrong.

Bonita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who? wrote:

Is that even necessary why do you worry so much about Djakout musicians unable to speak English? while there are so many bands members living in the US who can’t do so.
Your favorite bands members can’t do better. And how you expect Jackout musicians to get English lessons from Roberto? while he can’t even keep a little conversation in English. I saw the interviews on you tube just so you know.
LI PAT ASE NON, LI PAT ASE NON
KALOT MARASA MARASA SE TAW TAW
KALOT MARASA MARASA ANMWEEYYYYY ..

Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neglyankou wrote:
Mwen pa wer pou ki rezon nou oblige ap joure who?. Neg la vini ak yon bagay ki enpotan pou anpil moun ta pran konsyans. Nan monde nap viv kounyer yon moun pa dwe neglige angler. Li led vreman apre 10 zan isit se yon moun kap tradui pou ou nan yon ti interview tou simp. Prefere ou fel pou kont, menm si accen a pat telman bon. Tan pou neg yo ap kouri deryer fanm se pou yo pran yon ti kou angler. Nan post saa, who? gen Rezon li. Pa kite fanatik bouche je nou

It's easier to attack than to counter with logic and reasoning.

impartial

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neglyankou wrote:

I am not a fan of Djakout...mizik yo pa interese m...HOWEVER it is NOT necessary for Djakout members to speak English...they are not making music or performing for an American crowd...they are performing for a Haitian crowd...Any interview done with Djakout is for the education of us Haitians (I find it rediculous that they "attempt" to do those interviews in English to begin with)...se sak fe nou nan etat nou ye a...Hispanics have taken over South Florida...there is an area where ANY restaurant you go into you need to speak spanish are you won't get service...even Subway or Mac Donald's...These are people that have been living in South Florida 15, 20, 30 years...they feel that they don't want to deal with other nations so they've built their own empire...nou meme si nou pa pale yon ti Anglais se sot moun nan sot...se sak fe yo pase nou nana kont ish nou...I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY I have no accent and I don't speak "ghetto" however do not tell me that I HAVE to speak English when most of the people who were born here and have no other cultural background can't speak their own...Afe Djakout gen 10 ans isit la is non sense...Plus it's not even as if they live here permanently...they aren't looking for jobs... Leave it alone my friend...just leave it alone.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: