KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

DJAKOUT NEEDS TO SCORE BIG TONIGHT AT CARNAVAL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haitianone wrote:
djakout comes out and the victory is upon them. This not me who wrote this joke. They come out and they win. Enfin, if that was case mon dieu would make sure they were ready for war but it seems bagay yo melee yon ti gout.

For me bateille fini, you have three battles, you lose 2 ou fini, just prepare for next year and then spend the next 10 months rallying fanatiks to proclaim victory, farouche, sabotage, and gicmics to make others not see the light of truth. For some people such things do work and that is really all you can do.

I guarantee you this dude didn't watch anything.

H1 is a big joke I tell you. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Djakout don't need to score anything.. they came out big last night... eventhough tvice did their thing.. but djakout did something extra that is shaking the ground...........from top to bottom..

the first day djakout did not even perform.. tvice score 0 if you ask me....

tonight djakout will be even better than last night...

to me djakout 1/0 sou vice la... first day pat gen match paske djakout pat performe..

you guys funny as heck

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

belfam wrote:
tan selman mwe we fanatik djakout yo ap di ke
djazz la pat gin bon son na sonje sa
to win you have to excel in all categories
SOUND
ANIMATION
CROWD PLEASER
CHAR PRESENTATION
and so far djakout poko nan twa premye yo
se pa ap just di ke djazz la te gin mounn deye-l non
se ki sa djazz la tap fe mounn yo fe???????

ki lobey? genle se criterias pa'w yo ki mande tout sa.

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guibichi11 wrote:
Neg-Nan Pouli wrote:
Mwen twouve sa dwol anpil, Chak ANE Vice-2k ronfle dyazz Ra-Ra a, Chanteur Kabrit la A.K.A Ti-GRACIA paka chante et Shabba men'm ap mande MANIFESTASYON si telman misye pran KALOT MARASA. Asye a CYCLONE met tou al avek yo. MANTI'M FE? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FO CHANTE CABRIT LAN VEYE ZO LI AVE-W WI PASKE YO DIM OU PA VLE WE SA NAN LASCAOBAS...YO DI SE SAK FE GEN CARENCE DE CABRIT KONSA NAN LASCAOBAS

Apa'w fache, Anben mwen pa'p rele'l chanteur Kabrit anko, Kounye a Pouchon A.K.A Ti-GRACIA rele Chanteur BeBe.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: