KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

JESSIE AL-KHAL "LA MADRE" SAYS YES SHE WOULD......
Goto page Previous  1, 2

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
JFO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sore loosers, AGAIN ANKO, "Blame it on the Ma Ma Ma Manager'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Razz Razz Razz

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHH LA MADAM DEPI MICKY PREZ OU LA REDDDDDD, UNTIL NEXT PREZ.......

"WHERE THE WATER IS COLDER, THATS WHERE I STAND" Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CaRiMi OUI YO DI'W Exclamation 7,000 MOUN PA 700 AU ZENITH, SOLDOUT:!:ExclamationExclamation #TeamCaRiMiNATION #TeamInternational (((EH PI DJAKOUT #1 AP MET LOD LAN DEZOD)))
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

bel_melody

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Si man-man'm ki manager'm te nan komite kanaval la, mwen tap make sure mwen jwenn tou bon swen ki genyen yo, soti nan pi bon system sound and more!!

Guibichi11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: JESSIE AL-KHAL "LA MADRE" SAYS YES SHE WOULD.. Reply with quote

Mizik_Lakay wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Jessie, would you accept or decline the role that you had at the carnival again if offered by the President, or will you be back?
JESSIE AL-KHAL: "YES, I will accept. I enjoyed doing it and the Majority of the Bands appreciated my work."

KM!

Should be

"YES, I will accept. I enjoyed doing it and my Band appreciated my work. Plus they get all the perks. I.E. The best speakers, amps and they get to close the K-naval with the Mayor riding on top of the float along side me to Declare them Champion"

Ou la wi gasonm, pandan tout lot jazz ap plenyen epi madanm nan vinn ke tout bands apresye, mezanmi woooo hmmmmmm. Depi yo relew anko, ALE ALE ALE paske plis spotlight pou jazz ou epi jazz ou ap toujou champion.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessie did a fantastic job.....
Compliments....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: