KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

U-TURN MAESTRO JEFF ON HMI LIFE & MORE!

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: U-TURN MAESTRO JEFF ON HMI LIFE & MORE! Reply with quote

Here is a mini convo with U-TURN maestro JEFF. (He is on the RIGHT)

1)*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Have you found it easier or more difficult than expected as an upcoming band in the HMI with U-TURN?
JEFF: I always knew it wasn't easy special with our market. Plus nothing is easy in life some ppl do get lucky some time and get a easy ride. But I'm working as hard I can to make it happen with U-Turn.

2)*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are there any upcoming bands in the NYC area that you see as "serious" possible competition for U-TURN?
JEFF: Yes every upcoming band is a competitor not and enemy I REPEAT a COMPETITOR. as far as right now I take 3 NY upcoming bands very serious Cruz la, Melody and Karizma.

3)*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Tell us the Good and Bad about each of those 3 bands in your opinion?
JEFF: I don't really like talking about other bands ... Just to avoid controversy, but they all are young talented and hungry as U-turn.

4)* KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you think UTURN is better off being in the NYC market instead of a market like Miami?
JEFF: It's not where u are that make u successful, it's the effort u put in ur work that define your success NY, Florida, Haiti regardless of the market If your product is not good it's not gonna pass, not gonna work.

***DON'T FORGET to check out U-TURN on APRIL 6 in NYC***

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what Im hearing U-TURN is pretty much a good band. enkouraje ti mesye
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: