KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

BACK UP: GET YOUR FREE CARNIVAL T-SHIRT.

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Pump Visual Inc.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: BACK UP: GET YOUR FREE CARNIVAL T-SHIRT. Reply with quote

Do not worry about getting T-Shirts for the carnival. Back Up got your back with free T-Shirts every single day for 3 days for the visitors. All you have to do is ask and you will be served.

<<------------RALE MENNEN VINI POU YON AYITI PI VET------------>>

Pump Visual Inc.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The address to claim your T-shirt is: 144 rue du Champ de Mars 3mn away from the national Palace.

Last edited by Pump Visual Inc. on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pump Visual Inc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The T-Shirts will be available starting Friday until the last day of the carnival. During the 3 days gras it will be best to pick up your t-shirt in the morning til 2pm.

Thank you all.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pump a pa ou disparet sur moi...like this like that.........Map cheche'w nan pays an mwen pa ka trouve'w...........I need your number PUMP

Anyway kite one dozen for me please....Special Order Idea Map gade si tshirt sa yo se bon qualite...parce que nous meme haitain les nap bay bagay free one should be very leery.....

--Winston Churchill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: