KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

TANTAN TELLS DOF CHANCY "GIVE ME MY MONEY" $$$$$!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: TANTAN TELLS DOF CHANCY "GIVE ME MY MONEY" $$$$$! Reply with quote

TANTAN made a call to us to make this issue public because he says that he has exhausted all of his options in trying to reach DOF CHANCY.

TANTAN: "I have been trying to reach DOF CHANCY for 3 months. He has not been picking up my calls, or returning them. He has a stock of our new LAKOL cds at his disposal, and people are telling me that they can't find the cd at the record stores. We've been trying to reach DOF CHANCY for him to give us the money sold in terms of cds in order for us to reprint, but he has been ducking us for 3 months."

TANTAN continues "The sad thing about it is, when I first got to Miami years ago, DOF was the one who took me under his wing and made sure that everything was ok with me. When several people kept telling me that DOF was no good, or if I was hearing some bad stuff about him, I would always defend him by telling these people that the Dof Chancy that they are talking about, is NOT the one that I know. Now with this issue, he has really put some major doubts in my mind. Being that for 3 months he has been ducking my calls, as well as other avenues that we've tried to reach him, he's given me no choice to make sure that he gets the message that I am looking for him publicly. SA WAP FE A PA BON Dof. I would've never thought that DOF CHANCY would do that to ME."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musicans be saying Tantan has been ducking them as well forunpaid services rendered.. I guess he has a taste of it now. Nonetheless that practice aint good and will not take our industry anywhere. Dof fe bagay pou gen rezon... Ou menm tou Tantan.
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Maestro24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M pa ka kouri fe konklisyon konnye a, so map tann pati pa Dof la.
Men mesye se granmoun nou e nou nan endistri a lontan, aji tankou yonn. Nou gen anpil moun kap gade so fe bagay yo an granmoun.

nenevice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ti Dof avek Arly se 2 marasa nan zafe laloz phone call moun Laughing Laughing

Jbeatz ou jwenn nouvel la? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nenevice wrote:
Ti Dof avek Arly se 2 marasa nan zafe laloz phone call moun Laughing Laughing

Jbeatz ou jwenn nouvel la? Laughing

Adisyone Gazzy nan list sa pou mwen tou Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Mande Richard Ubain pou we lol
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all tantan has to do is go
to a nulook bal and find doff
isn't he the band manager ?

THEREALME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tantan pa bezwen dof vre mysye te nan top hot garden hier swa wi .Neg sa yo papa ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TANTAN YOU DON'T REALLY NEED DOF YOU KNOW HIS NU-LOOK MANAGER, YOU KNOW THE BAND SCHEDULE. I COULD UNDERSTAND WHY DOF GIVE THOSE "LALOZ" PHONE CALLS. IF THE CD WAS GREAT AND HOT IN THE MARKET DOF WILL SOLD THE STOCKS HE HAS, AND RETURN FOR MORE. TANTAN YOUR CD THE BOSS IS NOT HOT OUT THERE. THEREFORE STOP CRYING. MY UNCLE GOT A STORE IN ORLANDO HE ONLY SELL 1 CD TO ME. IF YOU WANT I WILL GIVE THOSE 19 CD'S PLUS MY IN TOTAL YOU WILL GET 20 CD'S BACK FOR FREE LET ME KNOW. TANTAN IS THAT A WAY YOU TELLING US, YOU RECALL THE CD THE BOSS AFTER YOU RELIZE THE CD IS A PIECE OF YOU KNOW WHAT. RALPH CONDE YOUR FRIEND NU LOOK LEAD GUITAR PLAY IN NU LOOK EVERY WEEKEND I AM SURE HE SAW DOF, YOU COULD JUST CALL HIM AND GIVE DOF THE MESSAGE. TANTAN DON'T USE THE BOARD AS YOUR STRESS RELIEF BECAUSE YOUR CD IS A PIECE OF CRAP. I JUST GIVE YOU ONE OPTION HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WE DOF.

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bon sa'm ka di nan koze saa,Tantan pa bezwen ap vin pale anpil sou KM
1-nou pat konn kondisyonw ak Dof
2-pa vin pran pwoz ou bliye maket la atis
Siw bay neg la yon estok machandiz pou'l peyew lel komanse vann,men si pwodwiw pa gen kalite li pa bay pwofi,ou vle pou Dof te rale lajan nan poch li pou peyew? Al domi tande Tantan...Epi m'pa we rezon pou'n ap mete non Nu-look/Arly nan koze a non.Ann rete nan sije k'ap trete a,Tantan te bay Dof yon kantite pwodwi pou'l te peye'l le'l fin vann,ebyen pwodwi a pat yon pwodwi de kalite,Dof pa tire okenn pwofi,se rezon saa ki fe'l pa jwenn mwayen pou'l peye.Epi kite'l mache

Gianfrancoferre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TANTAN OU TU ES ANRAGE BROTHER PAM NAN...
OU GEN LONTAN OU NAN BIZNIS SA POU FE ERRÈ KONSA ATIS.
DOF WI YO DIW... DOF KOURIII Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: