KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

DAILY NEWS CONFIRMS DEATH OF JOSEPH KERNIZAN A.K.A COUNTRY!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: DAILY NEWS CONFIRMS DEATH OF JOSEPH KERNIZAN A.K.A COUNTRY! Reply with quote

Here is what the DAILY NEWS is reporting...apparently CONFIRMING that it is HMI Promoter COUNTRY.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/motel-murder-suspect-committs-suicide-article-1.1185468

KM!

chachoudelaval

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pou tout female ki genyen mesye pou yon neg kite bagay sa a rive w pou yon fanm. Sad for the kids. Yon lot bagay map mandé pou misyé te nan tout crises sa yo pendan tout tan sa e pi pat gen yon’n nan bon zanmi/ associates li yo ki te bali konsey ou remonte moral li?…Sa paret clair ke misyé te nan yon crise. Sauf si misyé se yon neg ki kenbe secret e viv ti afè l pou kont li

sexyt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad:( Sad I can't believe he didn't even think about the kids....I feel bad for them now they have no father or a mother SMH.........

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: DAILY NEWS CONFIRMS DEATH OF JOSEPH KERNIZAN A.K.A COUNT Reply with quote

This story is getting worst by the day. Like I stated b4, this is a losing case 4 everyone involves in it. The biggest losers are the kids. I hope The Lord guides those poor inocent kids in the right direction. Sad sad sad sad

JMPerry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn... That's some sad news indeed. RIP to all of the ones who lost their lives in this love triangle. The focus now needs to be the wellbeing and stability of the KIDS. They are the ones who have to live their lives with this weight on their shoulders.

Blessings and prayers go out to all 3 families.

JMPerry

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW what a tragedy, the real victims here are the kids they are left with no mother and no father.

People need to control their emotions, you cannot be that selfish when you have kids.

Sad sad sad.

Last edited by MenkiJan on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

sexype

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow....sad, sad sad.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

sexype

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really sad situation here… my deepest condolence goes to the families… especially the kids.
No men have the right to take someone else life but we all need to stop judging and take a look at the whole situation. Who do we blame for this mess? Country or Tracy Bennett and Wayne Hamilton?

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope the man soul find his peace
But what a coward way to die you done did the deed
Without thinking Abt the children who said u love
Why u could not leave the woman alone why?????
She was flaunting her affair it was no secret
Man those children are gonna suffer for this for the rest if their life
I hope they find the mental support that they would need
None of the victims taught Abt the children in this mess NONE

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sexype wrote:
This is a really sad situation here… my deepest condolence goes to the families… especially the kids.
No men have the right to take someone else life but we all need to stop judging and take a look at the whole situation. Who do we blame for this mess? Country or Tracy Bennett and Wayne Hamilton?

I blame Country, nobody else. She had the right to move on with her life and sleep with whoever she wanted to. This was a very selfish act by Country, I wish he was man enough to face the consequences.
Tan pou neg la kite fanm lan pou yon lot neg, li pito detwi lavi ni fanm lan ni lot neg la ni lavi pa'l tou... Li pa menm fe yon ti panse ak timoun yo menm. Woushh man misye te nye anpil. Mwen pa gen okenn sympathy pou neg sa.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: