KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

INDY SCOOP 4: GAZZMAN TAKES JAB AT TICKET MAGAZINE PHOTOG!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: INDY SCOOP 4: GAZZMAN TAKES JAB AT TICKET MAGAZINE PHOTOG! Reply with quote

During NU LOOK's set, GAZZMAN brought out a phoographer for the Haiti based entertainment paper Ticket Magazine to put him on the spot about an article that the publication had written about the group's much controversial GONAIVES MISSED GIG. COULEUR and THE LOOK were apparently upset that they were not given the chance to give their side of the story to the magazine in regards to that same incident.

I felt bad for the PHOTOGRAPHER because he did NOT write the article, but I guess because he was representing the company, he unfortunately paid the price.

Gazzman did say sarcastically at the end something to the effect that "NOU JWEN YON GRO PROMOTION LA" based on the fact that he called the photographer on the stage.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even myself was schock cause at First Mwen panse se sou Magazine sa yo tap choute i was like Shocked Shocked Shocked

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vye jes

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOUT CHALATAN K'AP BAY KOUT KOUTO DERYE DO NAN HMI LA,SE POU YO AVILI YO MENM JAN AK MACHANN BOOTLEG YO,SE POU YO BAT CHALBARIK DERYE YO.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KONPAN'PIWO...What do you mean?

KM!

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YON MEDIA SE PA YON FANATIK OU DJAZ K'AP VOYE MONTE POU DJAZ LI, MEDIA-A DWE SURE DE SOURCE INFORMATION LI,YON ENFORMATION DWE VERIFYE & BIEN BALANCE,LEUR SE 2 PARTI KI GEN YON KONFLI OU DWE GEN SON CLOCH YO TOUS LES DEUX.

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kompared

Quote:
YON MEDIA SE PA YON FANATIK OU DJAZ K'AP VOYE MONTE POU DJAZ LI, MEDIA-A DWE SURE DE SOURCE INFORMATION LI,YON ENFORMATION DWE VERIFYE & BIEN BALANCE,LEUR SE 2 PARTI KI GEN YON KONFLI OU DWE GEN SON CLOCH YO TOUS LES DEUX.

I disagree - Tabloids make more money than straight up magazine... Do not kid yourself.... A good media will take an article and ran with it without verifying the source. The reason they will do that is becasue it sells and people wants to hear it.... The only times that you want to confirm the source if people lives, constitution, crime or government are involved.. Other than that it is fair play.... Most news are propaganda... If they do not do that, the news will be boring... Gazzman should have nothing to be pissed about. After all, Nu Look has been on the media for bad behavior and they fed it themselves... So it is what it is..

If I was the photographer, I will go out of my way writing an article about Indyfest and play with a Gazzman picture so that he looks awful and put that on front page..... Gazzman will learn not to do that again.... Unfortunately, most of the haitian medias are cowards.....

kompared

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tipoupouche, the quote was from KOMPAM'M PIWO, not KOMPARED.

I myself think GAZZMAN comment was uncalled for. He even stated that his jab was a free advertisement for the photographer and the magazine in trying to downplay his act. Unfortunately he made another BOO BOO by saying so.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fok neg sa yo stop bagay sa yo. They can't even take the bad news yet they're calling themselves SIPESTA.

It was uncalled for

CatDog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had to drag the poor guy on stage and he did mention KM in that moment. I guess Pat you were not close by because if you were I have the feeling you would have been pull on stage too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: