KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

NU LOOK PARIS NEWS FOR THIS WEEKEND!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: NU LOOK PARIS NEWS FOR THIS WEEKEND! Reply with quote

Sources close to the band tell us that NU LOOK will play in Paris this weekend. The band is already there with the exception of ARLY, PIPO, CHANEL and DOF. Those 4 leave on Thursday.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Danoue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is trying to stay away or choose not to post on that thread but mwen chwazi poum lanse premye woch la because its not fair at all.
After such tragedy happened over the weekend and last nite, the nulook camp should have known better to cancel that gig and reschedule. In life when you too greedy u might lost everything and other people will never put faith in you, at least show some respect to the victims specially these poor kids.
Yes its a contract, yes that's what they do for living but at least think about the tragedy and what this guy meant for Nulook.
Enfin...
AGAIN RIP TO ALL OF 3!

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a member's close one passed away
they perform and u think they wouldn't
perform after after the death of an associate
wake up danoue

charmant23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ou pa bay lot manb jazz la ki gintan lot bo a okinn vale epi si Arly chwazi pou li pa al jwe epi yo bat lot neg yo wap tounin ak premye kout woch la anko pou ou di oh wi se paske arly selfish.. come on

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Country doesn't deserve any respect at all. Neg yo sipoze al jwe et retounen jwe anko. Gen de aksyon yon neg fe ou pa sipoze onore moun sa. Pa gen bagay konsa. Yeah I think Arly should pay a visit to the kids (if permitted because the family might not want them to see other people now), but as for Country they don't owe him anything.

Deutch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danoue wrote:
Everyone is trying to stay away or choose not to post on that thread but mwen chwazi poum lanse premye woch la because its not fair at all.
After such tragedy happened over the weekend and last nite, the nulook camp should have known better to cancel that gig and reschedule. In life when you too greedy u might lost everything and other people will never put faith in you, at least show some respect to the victims specially these poor kids.
Yes its a contract, yes that's what they do for living but at least think about the tragedy and what this guy meant for Nulook.
Enfin...
AGAIN RIP TO ALL OF 3!

@DANOUE...MET GRANMOUN SOU WOU....NU LOOK WI YO DI'W...TAP CANCEL BAL A PARIS POU COUNTRY KI MOURI....OU FEK FOU SE AN EURO WI YAP PEYE NEG YO....JAN NEG SA YO RENMIN KOB..LA....PA GEN KK KONSA

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

joudre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a forum, so an effort must be made to keep everything short. So I will try my best to keep it short..

One day after his father died of a heart attack, BRETT FAVRE, who holds multiple prestigious NFL records, an arguably one of the greatest players of all time, decided to play in a December 22, 2003 Monday Night Football game against the Raiders. After unloading an air assault on the raiders secondary, Brett said that "He knew that his dad would want him to play".

Less than 18 hours after the Baltimore Ravens wide Receiver Torrey Smith learned that his younger brother Terry Jones was killed in a mortocycle accident, Smith lit up the Patriots Corners for 127 yards receiving and 2 TDs. After the game Smith Said this: "It's part of life" (referring to his brother's death) "Due to my teammates, my family and friends, I'll be able to get over it"!

I can keep on going and going and going...

My question is: "WHY ONLY HAITIEN/haitienne thinks that, once someone dies.. THE WORLD STOPS?" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

first of all.. I APPLAUD ARLY for not being STUPID ENOUGH TO CANCEL THE GIG.. I WOULD APPROVE HIM AS THE NUMBER IDIOT LEAVING BY THE RULES OF RETARTED HAITIAN HIPOCRITES!

DID THE PACKERS CANCEL THE MNF GAME BECAUSE OF THE FATHER OF THEIR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER PASSED AWAY?

DID THE RAVENS CANCEL THEIR GAME ON SNF BECAUSE SMITH HAD HIS CLOSEST KIN PASSED AWAY?

The mentality of the "ti ayisyen/E" cause him/her to be unfruitful, unproductive, and as a result, we are far behind in society.

Country was an ally/business partner of Arly. unexpectedly he passed away.. Arly SHOULD and WILL remember him. HOWEVER, THE BUSINESS MUST GO ON!

DID APPLE CLOSE ALL ITS OUTLETS when STEVE JOBS PASSED AWAY?

Am pretty sure, if it was a haitian company, APPLE WOULD CLOSE FOR A MONTH!

Business is Business.. THE "ti ayisyen" does not know how to separate business from personal activities/emotions..

That's the reason, they never own any real business.. they all have "BAK".. for pistache, surettes, and other..

COUNTRY'S KIDS WILL BE OK.. ARLY KNOWS THE FAMILY.. AND WILL BE STAY IN CONTACT WITH THEM..

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO SHUT DOWN NL, WHICH COULD AFFECT OTHER BUSINESS PARTNERS AT A LOSS, IN ORDER TO PAY TRIBUTE.

I'm pretty sure just like Brett and Torrey said that their love ones would want them to play.. THEN I CAN CONCLUDE THAT:

"COUNTRY WOULD WANT NU LOOK TO PLAY"..

FLANK MWEN ZOREY MWEN!! Cool Cool

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mezanmi....

Are people coming back from the dead?

Sak gin la...

O o...

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wap suiv dj kreyol lol
banm gate bagay la
joudre in those football examples
the back ups could have played
but in nl case the band can't play now
without arly but if gazzman was still
in nl tilinet could have played the keys
epi gazz kole lmao

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Mezanmi....

Are people coming back from the dead?

Sak gin la...

O o...

You see dead people my brother Laughing

to me, the show must go on Arrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: