KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

***17 MUST SEE EVENTS ON THE HMI CALENDAR U CAN'T MISS!***

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: ***17 MUST SEE EVENTS ON THE HMI CALENDAR U CAN'T MISS!*** Reply with quote

The HMI calendar is heating up for 2011. Check out some of the best events the HMI has coming YOUR way in the upcoming weeks/months.

*CARIMI releases their brand new LIVE CD as their fans celebrate an excellent year with them receiving their KM Awards for GROUP OF THE YEAR, CD OF THE YEAR, SONG OF THE YEAR, and MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR. EUD (Talented young lady) straight out of Haiti will also be there to perform.

*BEANTOWN celebrates VALENTINE's day a couple of days before the big day with MET BETON AN set to drop some major grooves off their latest cd.

*MONTREAL JWENN with the GODFATHER OF COMPAS, the legendary CUBANO as he brings his crew to the Montreal fans for an excellent evening of fun.

*ORLANDO will be rocking as KREYOL LA bring their EVOLUTION tour to this Florida city. Hopefully the ladies over there AP AVWE LA VERITE to TI JOE and the crew. SAK GIN LA BABY?

*A SPECIAL VALENTINE's affair as ALAN CAVE, TANTAN, and GABEL will show the ladies SPECIAL LOVE on this special occasion.

*One of the hottest parties on the HMI calendar for this month as DJAKOUT#1 and ZENGLEN lock horns NAN MITAN MIAMI AN.

*EXCELLENT BAL TEAM UP of KREYOL LA & HARMONIK set to rock BOSTON. Bring on your dancing shoes...PA GIN CHITA NAN BAL SA.

*LOVERS NIGHT with the king of Compas Love ALAN CAVE, mixed in with HARMONIK, one of the hottest bands in the business, in an excellent venue Club Moka. A wonderful event indeed.

*DJAKOUT #1 all night long. No interruptions, just straight up RABORDAY and COMPAS LOVE to your heart's content.

*T-VICE and HARMONIK straight out of BOCA RATON in Florida. That team up is always one of the hottest team ups in the business, so expect it to be the same again.

*OXYGEN resurfaces for air and they invite DISIP DE GAZZMAN to help them on this mission. A night of fun is predicted.

*CLUB SPACE hosts CARIMI and HARMONIK on this special affair, giving you a taste of the mayhem that will occur a few months later when COMPAS FESTIVAL takes over Miami in May.

*GABEL's charismatic vocalist KATALOG celebrates his birthday, and he promises that Roberto Martino, Kenny of Zenglen and other guest stars will stop by to jam with his group Gabel. Fun night.

*TVICE and DISIP DE GAZZMAN ....a straight out MIAMI jam out that promises nothing but the best Compas in the town that evening.

*One of the most popular events on the HMI calendar every year. 3000+ are expected as usual with 3 hot bands CARIMI, TVICE, and HARMONIK doing their thing. Special guests included as well.

*COMPAS is right in the heart of Manhattan, on BROADWAY specifically as the award show returns for their second event. Lots of fun, red carpet glamour and much much more are on the menu for this very glamorous event. You don't want to miss this one.

*THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR in the HMI is once again happening in the Sunshine State, more specifically MIAMI. See all the top bands, enjoy the ambiance, and have fun with friends and family. COMPAS FESTIVAL coming at you.

A lot of great parties set to hit at a town near you in the next few months. BE THERE!

KM!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

95% I will be there.

I have not seen Oxygen 2.0 yet. So I really want to see what is in store.

Also I haven't seen Disip in a long time.

OKTAN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depi yon djaz pa nan 17 events sa yo ou komanse anne a mal wi la.

kompekok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from the Montreal gig with El Cuban and Kreyol La alone somewhere none of these are of interest to me; sorry folks.

But I'm sure everybody, will find something they like here.

(Dadou Pasquet)

kreole la#1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKTAN wrote:
depi yon djaz pa nan 17 events sa yo ou komanse anne a mal wi la.

De ki jazz wap pale Laughing

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KONPA Calendar is looking mighty fine! Florida, New York and Boston are going to be blessed with the Konpa Spirit.. I was checking the SOB's calendar as well on the board.. That Alison Hinds live w Harmonik looks really enticing...

Gen kek tan m'pa we Disip.. Think I caught them live twice.. I'd love to catch them again to see their growth. Its been awhile..

Too bad no Old School bands are playing in the area. I would have love to take My Mamacita out for a night of Dancing to some Tropicana.... shucks..

Antouka for the first half of the year, Konpa Music Lovers have been served...

zabelbok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 events... Laughing

M pa kapab...

I wouldn't rush to call Oxygen a "can't miss"... I mean really... Can't miss Black Easy and Dabenz??? How many different bands have these guys been in already??? what have we missed? I mean... really...Did they cut their hair??

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erotically Yours wrote:
The KONPA Calendar is looking mighty fine! Florida, New York and Boston are going to be blessed with the Konpa Spirit.. I was checking the SOB's calendar as well on the board.. That Alison Hinds live w Harmonik looks really enticing...

Gen kek tan m'pa we Disip.. Think I caught them live twice.. I'd love to catch them again to see their growth. Its been awhile..

Too bad no Old School bands are playing in the area. I would have love to take My Mamacita out for a night of Dancing to some Tropicana.... shucks..Antouka for the first half of the year, Konpa Music Lovers have been served...

sounds good..im itching to go to one of the old school shindigs as well and see what's it all about.

ooops out of all the parties listed Pat I think I would be interested in compas on Broadway the most but that doesn't guarantee that I would turn up...na we Laughing Cool

Last edited by daphnee on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphnee wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

Too bad no Old School bands are playing in the area. I would have love to take My Mamacita out for a night of Dancing to some Tropicana.... shucks..Antouka for the first half of the year, Konpa Music Lovers have been served...

sounds good..im itching to go to one of the old school shindigs as well and see what's it all about.

I think it'll be so cool.. Give me a dose of what my Parents use to jam to and get their Tet Kole's too... Awww!

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ***17 MUST SEE EVENTS ON THE HMI CALENDAR U CAN'T MISS!* Reply with quote

Orlando here i come...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: