KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in

PIPO & RICHIE KLASS: THE DEAL IS........................
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: PIPO & RICHIE KLASS: THE DEAL IS........................ Reply with quote

Here is the absolute latest on PIPO/RICHIE KLASS according to very very close sources.

*PIPO and RICHIE have spoken and both seem to AGREE that the move would be good. They have AGREED that they want to be working together....but

*NO CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED YET.

*They are scheduled to have a MEETING sometime THIS WEEKEND. We understand that the vocalist has plans to travel next week...so they are trying to hammer out the deal THIS WEEKEND to make sure that they are both on the same page in terms of what both sides want.

*Having said that, the close sources tell me that IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE if the deal does NOT get done...SE TA YON BAGAY "OUT OF THE BLUE" that would keep the deal from happening.

NO PAPERS HAVE BEEN SIGNED...as a MEETING IS SET FOR "THIS WEEKEND"...but it looks like UNLESS SOMETHING MAJOR HAPPENS.....PIPO IS HEADING TO KLASS.....but it is not yet SIGNED & SEALED.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that come true .. good for both of them .

Just make it all on Paper pou pa guin plinyin later
that's all

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twiiiiiip!!!!!!! Good luck to them.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musically, if this indeed happens, I really want to hear the record both of these gentlemen will produce.

I will say this though...and it may surprise some people.

These two guys have so much talent, in terms of vocals and production, that they may defy the notion that you need a braggadocios / ti bat ko type singer to have success in the kompa direct.

I am not saying this will happen, but I will submit that the talent is there.

Let's see what happens....

But as for what Yanva has alluded to, as for as thing as the OFF THE STAGE issues...

Oh yes, there is so potential for drama in this band. Its unfortunate. But both Richie and Pipo, despite their ON STAGE talent, have always been in controversy for the last 6 years.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Gazzman/richie was a done deal too and we all know how that one ended... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

antouka Pipo is just following the HMI trend and his talents landed him in yet another band....this move couldve easily been predicted anyway.

Ya degaje yo...I just want some hit songs!

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Musically, if this indeed happens, I really want to hear the record both of these gentlemen will produce.

These two guys have so much talent, in terms of vocals and production, that they may defy the notion that you need a braggadocios / ti bat ko type singer to have success in the kompa direct.

This sounds just like what was said about the Pipo/Arly combo... Laughing Laughing

Not saying you said it..but I've heard this tune before...unfortunately like you said afterward, this is not just about music/performing...so we shall see

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drama pap bon pou tous 2 camps yo,

Just make sure se sa nou tous les 2 vle (Pipo and Klass as a whole),

- Tout bagay sou papier.

- Fok Klemay ak Pipo konnen ke yo pas nan competition

- Fok Investor/zanmi konnen role yo nan sein Djazz la

Apres sa Gaz kole

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konpaconvert wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:

This sounds just like what was said about the Pipo/Arly combo... Laughing Laughing

Not saying you said it..but I've heard this tune before...unfortunately like you said afterward, this is not just about music/performing...so we shall see

Well...

I NEVER SAID THAT. In fact, musically and structurally I KNEW Arly and Pipo was not going to work.

Stop listening to people who are not credible...lol

I joke.

But Arly and Richie are two different type of producers. I won't get into it, but its been well documented and discussed ad nauseum.

Richie has a track record of having the ability to create music for others.

So like I said, musically, Pipo and Richie has the potential to do a lot of great things.

But structurally, I dont have the same confidence in the OFF THE STAGE drama that is likely to ensue.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konpaconvert wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:

And that' what it is Period .
Let me add this.

Those 2 talent Together should be a no brainer but yet lots will come
up with different things. The way i see it

It's a win for me as a Music lover , like mention above you will get great
music and perhaps some Live for archives Laughing

It's up to the 2 of them to make it work a bussiness as most of the Money
is made in the Bal Circuit. I know i don't go out as much as i use to anymore so that wont affect me. But i sure will love to get the production from both of them.

That's why i say make it Legal so they can deal with whatever later on . Either way it wont affect me or a whole lot of order chming here .

Si yo paka fe'l mache' se biznis yo but si yo fe'l map jwen ti Music mwen .So Kite' yo met granmou'n sou yo pou jere li tankou on bizis legal .. Paske' se yo ki bral fe' kob lan ban...

THEREALME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Si deal sa fet lap bon pou mwen lap bon pou miami wi paske lew gen nulook klass zenglen gabel harmonik disip suav mizik option plus djaz sam pral fe ya lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: