HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

RICHIE KLASS put in "primetime" by.......

Re: RICHIE KLASS put in

Postby Dogla » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Arly fè yon music ki rele Daddy's girl se pi vye music pou Année 2016..music lan just boring.....damn
Lol mizik sa gen audience pa li. Arly has more fans per capita than both klass and disip bro
come on dude pull this statement back...
ya got to review your math book and perhaps take an economic class to stop saying that kind of crap...
popularity wise KLASS is by far ahead of all the Haitian bands combine including nulook......FACTS...
Stop d riding Klass man..... Gen djazz ki fe bagay sa yo deja lol.

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Uzzllee » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Lol mizik sa gen audience pa li. Arly has more fans per capita than both klass and disip bro
ya got to review your math book and perhaps take an economic class to stop saying that kind of crap...
popularity wise KLASS is by far ahead of all the Haitian bands combine including nulook......FACTS...
Let me be clear 4 all my peeps out there...before KLASS came out 4 years ago the HMI was on life support, and Ritchie went deep to his brain and came up with something that never happened before. Put his ego away team up with some top players like Pozo & Nixon landed on a majestic crew shortly afer Pipo joined the crew and delivered the best product for the whole konpa market.

This concluded that Ritchie is far the best of this generation. From 1999 to 2016 and on and on
Uzzllee

Re: RICHIE KLASS put in "primetime" by.......

Postby larueda » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Let me be clear 4 all my peeps out there...before KLASS came out 4 years ago the HMI was on life support, and Ritchie went deep to his brain and came up with something that never happened before. Put his ego away team up with some top players like Pozo & Nixon landed on a majestic crew shortly afer Pipo joined the crew and delivered the best product for the whole konpa market.

This concluded that Ritchie is far the best of this generation. From 1999 to 2016 and on and on
In closing, "ti bagay Amazura rete pou lontan".
larueda

Postby Uzzllee » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:59 pm

In closing, "ti bagay Amazura rete pou lontan".
go talk to your king kong and tell him to put his ego to rest at least for once and start looking 4 real frontman with a full package that can deliver 4 nulook otherwise this is not far to collapse.
Uzzllee

Postby larueda » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Hmmmmp gen moun ki pa merite repons non fre..... Se gade neg yo fe tintin ddevan yon pc lol
Lol
larueda

Postby shah » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Seals yo,
Mwen pat vle rantre nan diskisyon saa min leu nou ap pale pawol crochu sou maestro pam nan, mwe pa gin chwa. Neg ki rele Richie nan yon lot monde tande boss. kitel an repo tande. Mizik plenyin an wap pale a c bizniss Pipo avek Dener tande. Richie pa mande moun pou compoze pou li. Pawol pale pawol konpran.
shah

RICHIE KLASS put in "primetime" by.......

Postby larueda » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Seals yo,
Mwen pat vle rantre nan diskisyon saa min leu nou ap pale pawol crochu sou maestro pam nan, mwe pa gin chwa. Neg ki rele Richie nan yon lot monde tande boss. kitel an repo tande. Mizik plenyin an wap pale a c bizniss Pipo avek Dener tande. Richie pa mande moun pou compoze pou li. Pawol pale pawol konpran.
Exactly, Klass's biggest thus far. Lol explains a lot about ur maestro lol on sel bagay 5 this 5 that.....im tired lol
larueda

Postby shah » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:21 am

Seals yo,
Exactly, Klass's biggest thus far. Lol explains a lot about ur maestro lol on sel bagay 5 this 5 that.....im tired lol
I don't think I understand the point you are trying to make. please elaborate a bit for me Larueda. Thanks.
shah

Postby Uzzllee » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:51 am

Seals yo,
I bet this guy left his brain somewhere...
go get your brain then come back
Uzzllee

MUSIC