HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GAZZMAN'S 3 POSSIBLE SCENARIOS in regards to NU LOOK party!

Re: GAZZMAN'S 3 POSSIBLE SCENARIOS in regards to NU LOOK party!

Postby larueda » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 pm

You know they have their own identity bro with that great Album San Manti. This Album is really great but he should add these songs to his repertoire. I don't see anything wrong with that. He can make Arly cry because Arly doesn't have a voice to sing these songs. I really think he should just to make Arly go crazy
How is it possible 6 years, 3 albums in and for him to win he needs nu look's classics? Arly only needs Igotdis and My time lol

larueda

Postby KingDave » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:29 am

Lol. All I can do is laugh at that guy called epidat7wimwendiw
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:49 am

[quote="KingDave"]Lol. All I can do is laugh at that guy called epidat7wimwendiw[/quote

Lol! Only a crazy Arly fan like yourself would laugh brother. And it's a pleasure to laugh at you crazy Arly's Fans also. Feeling is neutral then. You guys are so sick about someone who cannot sing. To me Gazzman original's voice was in these songs although he doesn't have to sing any of these songs to beat somebody who cannot sing but these songs should be in his repertoire. I just don't see anything wrong with that. You crazy Arly fans make me laugh to tears. Oh boy!!!
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby Dogla » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:36 am

Lol! You're funny. Ou fou? Y can't he sing the NL songs? That's the best way to beat Arly, he should sing songs like Abo, St Cecile, bonbon Siwo, big Mistake. Arly doesn't have a voice to sing these songs. Gazzman should definitely include those in his repertoire. What's wrong with Gazzman? Please Gazzman add a these songs
Lol so kounya ou vle lot la jwe mizik NL against NL?!?!? So ou vle di tout mizik Disip pa vo anyen ANYEN! (Arly voice) Lol its funny that you said its the best way to beat Arly but thats sending a message Gazzman pa anyen san NL. Ou vle Gazzy pann tet devan piblik la lmao your hilarious... Seems super desperate on my eyes lol. :lol:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Dogla » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:48 am

Lol. All I can do is laugh at that guy called epidat7wimwendiw
Li vle Gazzy commit suicide by playing NL songs in a showdown...... He wants Gazzman to throw away all the work he's done in Disip lol........ Li konnen mizik Disip yo pa kanpe sou anyen so li vle lot la jwe mizik NL.... Most of the songs he's not even authorized to play btw so LI NAN KK! Epidat7mwendiw Gazzy is done in a showdown with NL sorry bro. Btw Arly sang all love songss le li te pete fyel Klass no Gazzman songs lol.
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:16 am

You see, this is our differences. To me great music and great singer is what I want to hear. I am not a Disip fan but I think these songs were great way back and Arly doesn't have a voice to sing these songs. I really don't see this a bad move. Mizik yo ap gaspiyer. Maybe a bad move for NL fans and those who doesn't enjoy great music. Having said that with great Album Album Disip just put out to me is way enough for Gazzman to end Arly's singing Career and go back to what he does best playing the keyboard and compose good music. Arly is a talented artist but not a good singer. I have absolutely zero issue with Arly. I am a proud Haitian and I Thank God for Arly and Ritchie. Kompa direk Douvan
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby jay1804 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:38 am

Hmmm. Why do I feel this "so-called" showdown of NL vs Disip is an attempt to "DETHRONE" Klass from being HMI #1 Hot band? Heres the set up. NL will let Disip win this "so-called" showdown in an attempt to slow down Klass's momentum. Iam willing to bet, NL will mysteriously have "SOUND ISSUES" that night or Disip will have "BETTER PERFORMANCE" Heres what I think, NL Arly hates Klass so much, this showdown is nothing more than going after Klass in an attempt to remove Klass from power or at least slow down their HMI momentum. Why NL uses Disip? Because both Disip and NL have an enemy in common, which is Klass.

I will make sure to refer to this post, after the showdown To prove my point. This is nothing more than a conspiracy theory against Klass. But one thing NL forget is, this is Klass time. Nothing can stop their momentum.
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

MUSIC