HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ARLY LARIVIERE......

Re: ARLY LARIVIERE......

Postby shah » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Jay Brooklyn ou tounin ak eneji ayiti fo sou ou. Ou t bien fel deyea. You are on fire right now. Seal yo anmerdew trop.

shah

Re: ARLY LARIVIERE......

Postby Dogla » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Kounya mesye jwenn wifi pou rablahblah...... Mwen pa janm we yon gason rayi yon atis konkou neg sa.... Now your encouraging this guy to hate more..... Nou granmoun se vre min nap agi konkou ti moun yo fenk bat. Anyways this the last time I'll talk about this because I don't know what happened between the two, hopefully both can squash the beef they have. Next time ask for a higher wage when going to Haiti! Have a great day! :arrow:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Re: RE: Re: ARLY LARIVIERE......

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Kounya mesye jwenn wifi pou rablahblah...... Mwen pa janm we yon gason rayi yon atis konkou neg sa.... Now your encouraging this guy to hate more..... Nou granmoun se vre min nap agi konkou ti moun yo fenk bat. Anyways this the last time I'll talk about this because I don't know what happened between the two, hopefully both can squash the beef they have. Next time ask for a higher wage when going to Haiti! Have a great day! :arrow:
Blah blah and blah again anko[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Jay Brooklyn

Postby Dogla » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Si se te kay vwazin a ou tap kriye bay zanmi'w nan telephone pou yo retire'm.... Mwen konnen tactic sa yo deja..... Grace a dieu ke Pat pap menm pete yon mo pou ou.... Back to topic 8-)
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby shah » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:00 am

Si se te kay vwazin a ou tap kriye bay zanmi'w nan telephone pou yo retire'm.... Mwen konnen tactic sa yo deja..... Grace a dieu ke Pat pap menm pete yon mo pou ou.... Back to topic 8-)
Dogla,
You do have issue to stay on the subject, right? Personal attacks do not win arguments brother. The box is too clutter and dark. I get it.
shah

MUSIC