HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

NU LOOK DISIP KLASS CDS tagged & ranked by this musician!

Re: NU LOOK DISIP KLASS CDS tagged & ranked by this musician!

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Mwen dakò ak Sexy beef... reyalité a:
Klass ap toujou #1 group pou kèk tan, they have the best singer in the HMI e jazz la rèd...
Album disip lan retiré yo dèyè kamyonèt lan, fò gazzman fè chanjeman lan jazz la, ou k gen best Album, men si jazz ou pap jwé tight, ou pa lan batay...
We all know that Mr Arly need another singer and go back to his keyboard, sil vlé sové Nu-look...
Both Disip and NL have great Albums. I don't know witch is one or two. But that NL CD cannot be compared with the Disip and Klass Albums. I am 100% agree with you Arly's place in NL is behind the keyboard because you can tell that he cannot be the primary singer in NL but Arly's greed and his crazy fans cannot see that. I am thinking a better singer would deliver better on that Album. Ala traka

GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby zlex » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:56 pm

I Can't Stand Some Folks By Stating That Disip album Is better than Klass...seriously?
Let me keep it straight.....how come disip album is better while disip is struggling to attract party goers.....?
Ou..finn pale kounye a ou pral mandé ti moune 21..22 25 ans pou yal nan disip rezon fè disip ap toujou gin poblem
Poul plin club majorite moune ki pral nan disip yo gin poblemme bebisit paske c moune 35 and up ke cd disip lap pliss rive sou yo sorry mblige bay verite san filtè pou nou
Ka desann sou tè
zlex

Postby Fritzbb » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Bagay sa triste anpil wi pou nou nan 2016 HMI la pa gin yon standard ki pou mesuré le yon album or chanté sou yon album ap bien performé daprè demand ou swa downloads, plays, views etc... Tt bagay se sou opinion nou lage yo, therefore we will never have a fair assessment for success of an artist, band, albums, or songs. Americain set up BILLBOARD pou yo track performance of an album via radio plays, downloads, purchases from the day the album drops until it's no longer in demand. Nou min'm se mandé moun pou opinion yo ki verifye best album or best song, SMH. When will we actually learn from a system that's working instead of continuing to function like we're still in the 70s.
Pat I think you along with some other Haitian websites that has their own SOUNDCLOUD and YOUTUBE channels have a system that generates traffic in the 100s of thousands of people across the world 50 COUNTRIES/50 CITIES to be exact that allows you to track performance of all music in our industry. Therefore, that's probably the only logical and measurable platform we have to measure how well a song or album is doing. Anything else in my humble opinion is useless and worthless because all it delivers is a matter of taste or choice which CANNOT be measured. It's like using a CLICKER to count how many people comes to a party but turn around to ask someone to tell you how many people they think was at the party. C'mon people we need change to grow or else we will always be at the bottom in all areas of our existence. Min'm ti bagay mizik la nou paka get it right after 61 years of existence.
Fritzbb

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 am

Ala neg pleyen papa..Lmaoooo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Jay Brooklyn

Postby Fritzbb » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 am

Ala neg pleyen papa..Lmaoooo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
:lol: :lol: :lol: So typical, of course se plenyen, sel ti repons sa ou ka bay wi. Kisa anko'w te ka di? Mwen bien kontan ou pran tan'w pou te li sa'm ekri a, at least ou we ti bagay koridor nap fe a bezwen chanjman. minmsi ou pa admet la min mwen konnin konsyans granmoun lan frappe kan meme. We have probably The best music yet probably in the worst industry. Mwen fek komanse plenyen. Yo toujou di you can't teach old dogs new tricks, I guess it's really true, Min li papa wa degaje'w :D :lol: :lol:
Fritzbb

Postby Dogla » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:45 am

Mwen dakò ak Sexy beef... reyalité a:
Klass ap toujou #1 group pou kèk tan, they have the best singer in the HMI e jazz la rèd...
Album disip lan retiré yo dèyè kamyonèt lan, fò gazzman fè chanjeman lan jazz la, ou k gen best Album, men si jazz ou pap jwé tight, ou pa lan batay...
We all know that Mr Arly need another singer and go back to his keyboard, sil vlé sové Nu-look...
Both Disip and NL have great Albums. I don't know witch is one or two. But that NL CD cannot be compared with the Disip and Klass Albums. I am 100% agree with you Arly's place in NL is behind the keyboard because you can tell that he cannot be the primary singer in NL but Arly's greed and his crazy fans cannot see that. I am thinking a better singer would deliver better on that Album. Ala traka
Arly's greed?!?!?! You don't even know the story as to why he moved to the frontman position..... Enfin.....Wtf does greed have to do with music?!?!? If you think about it the NL cd is richer in compositions then the other two albums your mentioning..... There is at least 5 hits on the albums..... How many hits does Klass/Disip have?!?! 1 hit?!? Map Marye and Heartbreak..... Those are the only songs that are making an impact from those cds. If you actually listened instead of spewing hate maybe your opinion would be valid....
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Dogla » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:51 am

Bagay sa triste anpil wi pou nou nan 2016 HMI la pa gin yon standard ki pou mesuré le yon album or chanté sou yon album ap bien performé daprè demand ou swa downloads, plays, views etc... Tt bagay se sou opinion nou lage yo, therefore we will never have a fair assessment for success of an artist, band, albums, or songs. Americain set up BILLBOARD pou yo track performance of an album via radio plays, downloads, purchases from the day the album drops until it's no longer in demand. Nou min'm se mandé moun pou opinion yo ki verifye best album or best song, SMH. When will we actually learn from a system that's working instead of continuing to function like we're still in the 70s.
Pat I think you along with some other Haitian websites that has their own SOUNDCLOUD and YOUTUBE channels have a system that generates traffic in the 100s of thousands of people across the world 50 COUNTRIES/50 CITIES to be exact that allows you to track performance of all music in our industry. Therefore, that's probably the only logical and measurable platform we have to measure how well a song or album is doing. Anything else in my humble opinion is useless and worthless because all it delivers is a matter of taste or choice which CANNOT be measured. It's like using a CLICKER to count how many people comes to a party but turn around to ask someone to tell you how many people they think was at the party. C'mon people we need change to grow or else we will always be at the bottom in all areas of our existence. Min'm ti bagay mizik la nou paka get it right after 61 years of existence.
I totally agree! We need change asap! Can't be comparing albums when there is no standard...... Especially when we are comparing a bouyon reshofe album to other albums is unfair.... As much as I enjoy Klass, Disip, and NL albums.....we can't rank albums that way!
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Uzzllee » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:28 am

Reality check is needed on here......
1st of all u got to know we are a poor nation meaning that we don't have that infrastructure to measure how good a cd is doing.
2nd of all its purely traditional the way we are doing things when it comes how to admit who is #1 or # 2 etc....
the HMI rules is whoever brings more people out to party is the best band.
Haiti is the only place that can determine the most popular band among of all active bands....
Klass has the upper hand over the others since 4 years they are doing better than the others.....

Stop comparing a billion dollars market with a tiny market with less than 1 million consumers.
Uzzllee

Postby Fritzbb » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:49 am

1st of all u got to know we are a poor nation meaning that we don't have that infrastructure to measure how good a cd is doing.
2nd of all its purely traditional the way we are doing things when it comes how to admit who is #1 or # 2 etc....
Haiti is the only place that can determine the most popular band among of all active bands....
Klass has the upper hand over the others since 4 years they are doing better than the others.....

Stop comparing a billion dollars market with a tiny market with less than 1 million consumers.
My good brother, I WILL NOT DISRESPECT YOU but it's A SHAME for me to say that your answer is one of the reasons why things will take even longer to change or NEVER change. We are too comfortable to accept our situations and make those LAME excuses out loud without a thought.

What does infrastructure have to do with using a method to collect data of our music? We just like CHAOS in EVERY aspect of our existence. However, I'm sorry to tell you but we ALREADY have a system in place, it's just not being USED. Are you aware that KM and many other popular Haitian websites has a SOUNDCLOUD and YOUTUBE that gets over 200 thousand visits from people ALL OVER the world (50 COUNTRIES/50 CITIES or more) on a daily basis. That is how Pat gets to know what songs are getting the most PLAYS/VIEWS. Those are fans that tunes in and listens to their favorite songs on a daily basis. That alone tells you what the fans are listening to, which CLEARLY gives you how a product is being received by the fans and how long those songs stay in the top 10 or 50 MOST PLAYED.

Traditional or not it's NOT ACCURATE because OPINION, TASTE CANNOT BE MEASURED. Therefore it creates hate and chaos.

How do we know the results of all the parties? I've seen you guys here say PROMOTERS/BANDS lie about their party numbers so this claim is thrown out the door because you guys don't even trust it.

How does HAITI make that determination if we are a poor nation with no infrastruture?

What data can you pull out to support your CLAIM?

It's actually NOT a comparison my brother, It's more like a GOAL something to push for.

se youn na rezon ou we se etrangé kap fe plis progrés avek biznis yo nan peyi nou wi, epi nou min'm ki nan peyi etrangé biznis nou yo paret pi mal pasé preske tt lot moun. Nou fe restaurant nou pa vle swiv sak nan menu an. Example yo la devan nou, epi nap fe tintin nou pa vle apran. Daprès sa'm konnin le yon eleve nan KLASS se apran li vi'n apran wi. Ginlè se tan nou vi'n passé ou swa gaspiyé nan KLASS :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRO accept it, WE NEED TO CHANGE IN ORDER FOR US TO GROW.
Fritzbb

Postby Dogla » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:38 pm

My good brother, I WILL NOT DISRESPECT YOU but it's A SHAME for me to say that your answer is one of the reasons why things will take even longer to change or NEVER change. We are too comfortable to accept our situations and make those LAME excuses out loud without a thought.

What does infrastructure have to do with using a method to collect data of our music? We just like CHAOS in EVERY aspect of our existence. However, I'm sorry to tell you but we ALREADY have a system in place, it's just not being USED. Are you aware that KM and many other popular Haitian websites has a SOUNDCLOUD and YOUTUBE that gets over 200 thousand visits from people ALL OVER the world (50 COUNTRIES/50 CITIES or more) on a daily basis. That is how Pat gets to know what songs are getting the most PLAYS/VIEWS. Those are fans that tunes in and listens to their favorite songs on a daily basis. That alone tells you what the fans are listening to, which CLEARLY gives you how a product is being received by the fans and how long those songs stay in the top 10 or 50 MOST PLAYED.

Traditional or not it's NOT ACCURATE because OPINION, TASTE CANNOT BE MEASURED. Therefore it creates hate and chaos.

How do we know the results of all the parties? I've seen you guys here say PROMOTERS/BANDS lie about their party numbers so this claim is thrown out the door because you guys don't even trust it.

How does HAITI make that determination if we are a poor nation with no infrastruture?

What data can you pull out to support your CLAIM?

It's actually NOT a comparison my brother, It's more like a GOAL something to push for.

se youn na rezon ou we se etrangé kap fe plis progrés avek biznis yo nan peyi nou wi, epi nou min'm ki nan peyi etrangé biznis nou yo paret pi mal pasé preske tt lot moun. Nou fe restaurant nou pa vle swiv sak nan menu an. Example yo la devan nou, epi nap fe tintin nou pa vle apran. Daprès sa'm konnin le yon eleve nan KLASS se apran li vi'n apran wi. Ginlè se tan nou vi'n passé ou swa gaspiyé nan KLASS :lol: :lol: :lol:

BRO accept it, WE NEED TO CHANGE IN ORDER FOR US TO GROW.
Hmmmmmp like I said before...... Moun kap di djazz yo #1 epi yap jwe nan menm ti club yo..... There's no progress, no real achievements to back up any of the talk. Only Tabou Combo has reached international heights.....without internet or any analytical research. The problem with the industry is that there not using online to the fullest extent..... These bands listen to these crazy fanatics like Uzzliee saying yap mennen because they're "packing clubs"...... With no real numbers or research to back it up...... Thanks for bringing up a burning issue! 8-)
Dogla

MUSIC