HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

NU LOOK/HARMONIK RED/BLACK HOLLYWOOD PICTURES (SEP 24 - 2016)

Re: NU LOOK/HARMONIK RED/BLACK HOLLYWOOD PICTURES (SEP 24 - 2016)

Postby Dogla » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:29 am

Lol min deux amigo sa yo renmin nu look mesye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yo pi fou pase groupies yo gyet.... :shock:

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

NU LOOK/HARMONIK RED/BLACK HOLLYWOOD PICTURES (SEP 24 - 2016)

Postby larueda » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:42 am

Lol min deux amigo sa yo renmin nu look mesye

Yo pi fou pase groupies yo gyet.... :shock:
Lmaoo yo pa konn jan pou distingue djyazz la anko. Epi min li...Nu look, Arly + friends egal menm bagay [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Last edited by larueda on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
larueda

Postby Ernst » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:08 am

Party of the month to match album of the century. Tout sak pa bien se ranje kow lol

It's safe to say that you are my favorite NL fan of all time. Maestro a bezwen rebat 4 la. Put ego aside epi bring NL back to where it belongs.
Ernst

Postby larueda » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:43 am

Party of the month to match album of the century. Tout sak pa bien se ranje kow lol

It's safe to say that you are my favorite NL fan of all time. Maestro a bezwen rebat 4 la. Put ego aside epi bring NL back to where it belongs.
Thanks bro but anvan Arly rebat kat la fo Nu Look fall outta the map. Right now it's one or two, Klass or Nu Look
larueda

Postby Dogla » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:37 pm

That's not a big deal if 2 bands put 300 people out. Come on now! Klass is making you guys dream. It's ok to dream big. Keep on dreaming
Gason sa toujou ap sal kow'l...... Nnext time wear a bib when you talk..... Ala de kk.. :lol:

TI KENKEN: "A lot of people are surprised and congratulated me because of the number that we did. They did not expect that high of a number for the party because TOU LES 2 JAZ YO...NU LOOK ak HARMONIK JWE GIG NAN ZONE NAN recently. Several promoters were shocked. WE DID 825 PAID. Nou vann katsan soixante cinq (465) en avans...res la nan pot. Great party. I am happy."
Attachments
paid1.jpg
paid1.jpg (71.89 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Ernst » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Thanks bro but anvan Arly rebat kat la fo Nu Look fall outta the map. Right now it's one or two, Klass or Nu Look
The band could be # 1. The maestro still bezwen rebat 4 la. The band lacking quality big time bro. We r talking abt any band. We are talking abt NL. Average/just doing fine isn't good enough. It's really uncomfortable to listen to the band recent live.
Ernst

Postby larueda » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:27 pm

The band could be # 1. The maestro still bezwen rebat 4 la. The band lacking quality big time bro. We r talking abt any band. We are talking abt NL. Average/just doing fine isn't good enough. It's really uncomfortable to listen to the band recent live.
Lol i enjoy them. Kitem al tande yon ti Rien Que Toi live [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
larueda

Postby Dogla » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 pm

Lol i enjoy them. Kitem al tande yon ti Rien Que Toi live [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
Just downloaded a couple live tracks from the Haiti tour...... Straight fire 8-)
Dogla

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:39 pm

That's not a big deal if 2 bands put 300 people out. Come on now! Klass is making you guys dream. It's ok to dream big. Keep on dreaming
Gason sa toujou ap sal kow'l...... Nnext time wear a bib when you talk..... Ala de kk.. :lol:

TI KENKEN: "A lot of people are surprised and congratulated me because of the number that we did. They did not expect that high of a number for the party because TOU LES 2 JAZ YO...NU LOOK ak HARMONIK JWE GIG NAN ZONE NAN recently. Several promoters were shocked. WE DID 825 PAID. Nou vann katsan soixante cinq (465) en avans...res la nan pot. Great party. I am happy."
Ou minm ou se yon mounn fou. Podiab... your name has been changed to crazy going forward. By the way please give Harmonik credit. There is no way NL can bring more than 300 people out. Just say thanks to Harmonik. Crazy!
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby KingDave » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:31 am

Dogla lol
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC