HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ATLANTA promoter SANTIBON says SWEET MICKY party is about RESPECT/BUSINESS!

ATLANTA promoter SANTIBON says SWEET MICKY party is about RESPECT/BUSINESS!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:43 pm

KM spoke to ATLANTA promoter CARL TOUJOU SANTIBON regarding.....READ BELOW

*1) What do you hope to bring in the ATL with the big SWEET MICKY concert coming up? It's a BIG TIME MOVE...A "Power Move" of some sort....YES or NO?
CARL: "I hope it puts Atl on the HMI map. I hope Atl market gets the respect it deserves once and for all."

*2) Your haters will say that SE YON BAL WAP JERE POU SWEET MICKY in ATL...in other words....YO METE W DEVAN. How do you answer those critics?
CARL: "Haters don't pay my bills Pat. I don't have nothing to prove to anybody. I know what the deal is. "If you don't have no haters... you ain't popping" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yo fek komansè hate. Haters going hate regardless"

*3) What made you decide to make a play for the SWEET MICKY party? I might be wrong, but are we right if we assume that the Compas President did NOT come cheap in terms of his booking for this party? $$$$$ He is extremely in demand right now obviously.
CARL: "It's something I've been working on for awhile (3-4 months). You pay for what you want in life Pat. If we were to worry about money, we all would be rich (because we wouldn't spend it). We can't deny that HE IS in demand, so that's why he's coming to Atl, because the fans in the Atl demanded him."

*4) Does ATLANTA have the BIG MARKET needed for you to have enough people attend in order to make your money back and MORE; or are you also counting on neighboring states/cities to add to the mix?
CARL: "We have a lot of Haitians Atl, but like you mentioned I am counting on other cities like NC, SC, Ala, Tenn, and other cities to come. To be honest with you, I've already had people from NC & SC calling for information for the party."

*5) In the eyes of musicians and promoters, ATLANTA is an important market, but NOT YET considered on the same level as MIAMI, NYC, HAITI, or BOSTON. If you agree...Is this SWEET MICKY party about "RESPECT" you want for the ATL massive?
CARL: "Important market is not enough. I want it to be mentioned with the cities you just named. It's always about respect, but it's also about business."

*6) How far off do you think that is, when ATL will get mentioned in the same sentence as those heavyweight markets?
CARL: "Apre bal Micky sa."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ATLANTA promoter SANTIBON says SWEET MICKY party is about RESPECT/BUSINESS!

Postby KingDave » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:06 am

Even Miami people will be in attendance. Guaranteed success
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC