HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GAZZMAN "DID NOT WANT TO"...at least that's what THEY think!

Re: GAZZMAN

Postby Dogla » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:23 am

Pèsonalite ki pale avè'w yo pat oubyen ap boykote gazman oubyen tonbe sou tèt yo. Kounya pou yon dyaz gen gazman ladan'l epi pou se problem chantè li genyen? Mwen tap konprann rezonnman sa se si koulè te gen pwoblem sante oubyen'l tap rate kek gig. Kyè mesye, nan kisa nou pran la?
It's not abt his singing ability. The guy is warrior behind the mic. He needs a younger singer to attract a different fan base specially the ladies.
Neg EpiDat7 la atake singing ability and completely misses the point. Lol incredible
He's a complete idiot..... Neg sa yo pa konn mizik ni kompa.

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Re: GAZZMAN "DID NOT WANT TO"...at least that's what THEY think!

Postby Dogla » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:27 am

Some people in here are so funny! A band with Gracia and Gazzman doesn't have singer problem but I would agree if you say NL needs a singer as soon is possible. And I don't see what Arly can sell better than these guys.
Arly is a household name! NL is fine the way they are AND DRAMA FREE! Se pou ede djazz ou "Dat7" kap trennen nan lari lol 8-)
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby larueda » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:34 am

Some people in here are so funny! A band with Gracia and Gazzman doesn't have singer problem but I would agree if you say NL needs a singer as soon is possible. And I don't see what Arly can sell better than these guys.
Arly is a household name! NL is fine the way they are AND DRAMA FREE! Se pou ede djazz ou "Dat7" kap trennen nan lari lol 8-)
Lmaoo mwen pa konprann neg sa menm
larueda

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 am

Nou kon'n fe blag. FYI I am not a Dat7 fan but Oli can sing I will definitely listen to Dat7 before Listening to Arly
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby Dogla » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Nou kon'n fe blag. FYI I am not a Dat7 fan but Oli can sing I will definitely listen to Dat7 before Listening to Arly
Kombien hit Arly genyen nan men'l?!?! Kombien hit oli ak Pipi.... Pino (excuse my french)genyen nan men'l?!?!?....... Count with your hands and toes and see what result you get LMAO! Wa comprann! :roll:
Dogla

Postby joudre » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Nou tandé???? :roll: :roll:

Lè album nan té soti "JOUDRE" sé prémyé moun ki té di ké sé yon bon album ki pa alamòd e ki pap réglé anyen pou Gazman..

Vòlè gramè bò isit yo té di'm pa konn sa m'ap palé an..

M'poko ap di kwèk.. M'ap tann Gazman fin gaspiyé kòb nan video.. Epi pou'm kouché a terre pou'm ri :lol: :lol:

Jé brilé lè zétap, jé né jamè pèwdi lafwa :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
joudre

Postby jay1804 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Arly needs a singer next to him 4 sure. Pipo is one of few who doesn't need a singer next to him because of his versatility. Aprè sa preské tt moun merité double if we care abt quality.
Nothing else to add. Ou fin pale. Pipo, Reginald Cangé, Armstrong Jeune, Alan Cave, Jude Jean, MikaBen, Michael Guirand. In my opinion, because of these guys versatility they DO NOT need singers next to them. Why? Slow tempo, fast tempo, Love song, Zouk neg sa yo ka fè tout.

Selman ERNST, wap di "Arly needs a singer next to him" mwen pa ave'w non brother. Yo pral vin mangé'w wi pou parol sa. In other words, ou vle di "Vocal Range" li pa rive ro tankou Pipo? Adjé, brother wap derespectké atis la wi :D :D :D
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby KingDave » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:37 am

This guy said what about Arly who just cannot sing at all? Lol what a joke like trump
Wait a minute. I really don't understand that. Y does Gazzman and Gracia Delva needs another Singer next to them. These guys are great singers possibly two of the top in the HMI. What about Arly who just cannot sing at all? how many singers does he needs next to him? 10. I just don't get it. Looks like Arly's fans doesn't care how bad of a singer this guy is. They just love the Artist. Wow! I never see anything like that. They are true fans. I know he can write good music and can play the keyboard good but singing is not that good. Let's keep it real people and Y he keep calling Yaya yaya yaya ye ye ye so boring. NL needs a singer badly I am not too sure about Disip and Mass Kompa. Wake up people Arly is the one that really need a real singer next to him.. Unreal
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC