HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GAZZMAN "DID NOT WANT TO"...at least that's what THEY think!

GAZZMAN "DID NOT WANT TO"...at least that's what THEY think!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:49 am

GAZZMAN was being talked about backstage the other day at the Palm Beach Festival by a couple of PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS. Read Below.

It seems that despite GAZZMAN DISIP having a very good CD on the market, a couple of these people still insist that Gazzman made a mistake by NOT adding a second singer next to him in the group to freshen up the band. They pointed out to me that even with a great CD, it would have been a great move for COULEUR to add a young fresh face talent next to him that could attract a younger following.

When I mentioned that GAZZMAN told me months before the CD came out IN THE STUDIO that it would be his dream to have someone next to him on stage, who could actually handle a gig or two if he is not there sometimes; the people that were talking to me flat out told me GAZZMAN PA VLE CHANTEUR BO KOTE L. They said that if he did, he would have found one a long time ago because of many different opportunities that came up before.

The CD is getting lots of positive feedback ever since it's been out; let's see what unfolds next.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: GAZZMAN "DID NOT WANT TO"...at least that's what THEY think!

Postby Ernst » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:59 pm

I was talking to a friend of mine abt the exact same thing. He should add a younger singer next to him.
Ernst

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:00 pm

From our FACEBOOK TIMELINE!

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:01 am

Wait a minute. I really don't understand that. Y does Gazzman and Gracia Delva needs another Singer next to them. These guys are great singers possibly two of the top in the HMI. What about Arly who just cannot sing at all? how many singers does he needs next to him? 10. I just don't get it. Looks like Arly's fans doesn't care how bad of a singer this guy is. They just love the Artist. Wow! I never see anything like that. They are true fans. I know he can write good music and can play the keyboard good but singing is not that good. Let's keep it real people and Y he keep calling Yaya yaya yaya ye ye ye so boring. NL needs a singer badly I am not too sure about Disip and Mass Kompa. Wake up people Arly is the one that really need a real singer next to him.. Unreal
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby Ernst » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:28 am

Arly needs a singer next to him 4 sure. Pipo is one of few who doesn't need a singer next to him because of his versatility. Aprè sa preské tt moun merité double if we care abt quality.
Ernst

Postby lovingyou » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 am

Pèsonalite ki pale avè'w yo pat oubyen ap boykote gazman oubyen tonbe sou tèt yo. Kounya pou yon dyaz gen gazman ladan'l epi pou se problem chantè li genyen? Mwen tap konprann rezonnman sa se si koulè te gen pwoblem sante oubyen'l tap rate kek gig. Kyè mesye, nan kisa nou pran la?
lovingyou

Postby Ernst » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:35 am

Pèsonalite ki pale avè'w yo pat oubyen ap boykote gazman oubyen tonbe sou tèt yo. Kounya pou yon dyaz gen gazman ladan'l epi pou se problem chantè li genyen? Mwen tap konprann rezonnman sa se si koulè te gen pwoblem sante oubyen'l tap rate kek gig. Kyè mesye, nan kisa nou pran la?
It's not abt his singing ability. The guy is warrior behind the mic. He needs a younger singer to attract a different fan base specially the ladies.
Ernst

Postby larueda » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:20 am

It's not abt his singing ability. The guy is warrior behind the mic. He needs a younger singer to attract a different fan base specially the ladies.
Neg EpiDat7 la atake singing ability and completely misses the point. Lol incredible
larueda

Postby larueda » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:22 am

Wait a minute. I really don't understand that. Y does Gazzman and Gracia Delva needs another Singer next to them. These guys are great singers possibly two of the top in the HMI. What about Arly who just cannot sing at all? how many singers does he needs next to him? 10. I just don't get it. Looks like Arly's fans doesn't care how bad of a singer this guy is. They just love the Artist. Wow! I never see anything like that. They are true fans. I know he can write good music and can play the keyboard good but singing is not that good. Let's keep it real people and Y he keep calling Yaya yaya yaya ye ye ye so boring. NL needs a singer badly I am not too sure about Disip and Mass Kompa. Wake up people Arly is the one that really need a real singer next to him.. Unreal
Konn chante o pa, Arly has no prob selling the band. Still no prob handing Klass and ur geat singer a beat down lol
larueda

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:51 am

Some people in here are so funny! A band with Gracia and Gazzman doesn't have singer problem but I would agree if you say NL needs a singer as soon is possible. And I don't see what Arly can sell better than these guys.
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

MUSIC