HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

FORMER DOLA VOCALIST CLINTON on the POLO/DOLA situation!

FORMER DOLA VOCALIST CLINTON on the POLO/DOLA situation!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:46 pm

KM spoke to former DOLA vocalist CLINTON. We asked him the following question below. READ.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Your thoughts on Polo and the Dola/Djakout situation. He's STILL officially with Dola, but has been playing with Djakout a lot....but is not yet official with the band.
CLINTON: "Pat, Polo is a very talented vocalist; therefore, he should be able to provide services to who ever wants his service. Doctors, therapists, nurses, engineers and even folks who are not professionals are allow to have multiple jobs at the same time, so...I do not see where the problem is.

I am able to work as a cop and as a therapist; Polo should be able to do the same as long it is not an inconvenience for the parties involved. On the other, Dola Mizik is a great band and JeanMax a great keyboard player/producer, so...if he really wants his band to continue to exist he has to find another singer either to cover for Polo or to replace him. Pending status of any employee is usually not good business practice, except in cases where the employee or employees are being disciplined. At this point it is not about Polo nor JeanMax it is all about business and the fans.

Finally, it is very unusual in the HMI for a singer to be playing with two bands, but it will not be for the first time. Dola Mizik & Polo (Dola/Djakout) should either find a common ground or break it apart. I am standing on the side of the fans."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: FORMER DOLA VOCALIST CLINTON on the POLO/DOLA situation!

Postby KingDave » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Nuff said
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC