HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

RICHARD CAVE VIDEO message to the CARIMI fans about breakup!

RICHARD CAVE VIDEO message to the CARIMI fans about breakup!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:51 pm

*RICHARD CAVE VIDEO message to the CARIMI fans about breakup! (Watch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4qzq9LUtM

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: RICHARD CAVE VIDEO message to the CARIMI fans about breakup!

Postby Ladykreyol » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Thank you for taking the time to address the fans Richard. I know it wasn't easy. CaRiMi, I could be wrong was your first group. I know behind the scenes you have written and helped produce for other well known groups in Haiti but Carimi was the group YOU the artist came out of the shadows and grew right before our very eyes. Mickael and Carlo were a part of an elite group in Haiti with KDANS during their heyday and so they had true band experience. This dissolving of Carimi must almost feel like breaking up with your first love that you still have so much deep feelings for but for certain reasons and maybe for your own sanity you have to just part hopeful amicably. I can only speak for myself as a fan but I will always SUPPORT you in whatever musical path that you take from here going forward.

Thanks again for the music and representing our konpa and culture positively. What you guys have done will not be forgotten and I hope it inspires others to not be afraid to think outside the box in Haitian music and to help push it further.

Until we hear from you again XOXO

LadyKreyol
Ladykreyol

Postby Ernst » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Pran yon ti tan off pou nou resezi nou mesye pou nou fè sa nou fè pi byen ki se mizik. He doesn't have to b Carimi anymore. Good luck
Ernst

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:29 pm

From our FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE Timelines!

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC