HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ARLY LARIVIERE previews the NU LOOK CD for KM: MY COMMENTS!

ARLY LARIVIERE previews the NU LOOK CD for KM: MY COMMENTS!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:05 am

ARLY LARIVIERE invited us to his studio to listen to NU LOOK's upcoming CD set to be released on THURSDAY. I will give you guys a little preview of what I heard. THIS IS NOT A CD REVIEW .....Just some brief observations/remarks on some of the tracks. PICTURES are BELOW the WRITTEN article, and we also have our THE WORD AUDIO talking about that as well.

*AUDIO (THE WORD)...More DETAILS!
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-co ... -july-2016

Here we go

*UNTIL WHEN: This song will become a success from the CD. A future hit in my opinion. Musician's song at the beginning until it flips into commercial track shortly after that. "I Can't no more...Mwen pa kabab anko (4 Language chorus)..Catchy keyboards. THIS IS ONE OF THE SONGS THAT I TOLD ARLY TO RELEASE AS ONE OF THE FIRST SINGLES to preview the upcoming CD. Hope he takes that advice.

*NU LOOK TIME: Bon jan kompa...WHAT TIME IS IT?....NU LOOK TIME. Has that phrase that I like "OU FE M TOUNIN W PWOBLEM" to the people who doubted him. That's the heavy Compas that I suggested that he release as one of the 2 songs to preview the CD.

*RIEN QUE TOI: YON LOT MIZIK KI PRAL BAY PROBLEM DEYO A. That song along with "Until When" are the two favorites for me in the compas love department. HIT possibility certified. Sonje mizik sa wi le CD a soti. LI PA PLINYIN NAN MIZIK SA until towards the end he gives a little bit. HE IS HAPPY IN LOVE in this song, e se sa ki fel different de sa Arly kon ap chante yo.

*APPARENCES TROMPEUSES: A Duet with legendary Kassav vocalist Jean Philippe Martelly. Targeting the Antilles market. Solid song...very nice.

*SE KONPLIKE: Another great song, and in my opinion HIS BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE ON THE CD displaying his range and mastery of voice.

*HAITI.....QUEL ESPOIR: Here is another song that I suggested that he go with as a PREVIEW SINGLE. To me in the mid-tempo/uptempo department, it is between THIS SONG and Nu LOOK TIME. PAWOL MOMAN AN...SITUASION MOMAN AN. Bon jan compas tou.

*PA SWETE MAL YON LOT: Heavy compas direct with a guest appearance from TONY MIX. This is for the hardcore Nu Look lovers.

*BEZWEN YON ZANMI: Good message....Solid song for FRIENDS of the band and Arly....LOL

*DADDY'S GIRL: Lots of DADS/FATHERS in that situation are going to relate to this song. It might hurt a lot of them when they hear it also...."PA RELEL PAPA"...you get a taste of the avenue this song travels. Excellent MUSICIAN'S SONG.

*THE SWITCH: Bon jan Compas...Arly indicated to me that it might be one of the early picks in terms of PLAYING IT LIVE.

I did NOT get the chance to listen to "THAT GIRL", but it is the track that features DJ 5 Etwal/5 Lan according to Arly.

PS: NU LOOK FANS.....Fanatic Compas.....NOU PRAL JWEN WI LA.....ANMWEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

*"NOU FE M TOUNIN W PWOBLEM"!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1107

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ARLY LARIVIERE previews the NU LOOK CD for KM: MY COMMENTS!

Postby larueda » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:02 am

Lol didn't see that excitement previewing prior releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larueda

Postby shah » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:47 am

Pat,
As a konpa nut, I don't expect less from Nulook. I consider your takes on the cd as a preview of the album to come. Great job. Thanks a million.
shah

Postby ricky » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:37 am

He was in the lab day in and day out and now ITS TIME.

tout moun pral jwen again anko

Thanks for the preview
ricky

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:11 pm

From our FACEBOOK TIMELINE!

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby KingDave » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:40 pm

The titles are sexy yo
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC