HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

NU LOOK DISIP KLASS CDS tagged & ranked by this musician!

NU LOOK DISIP KLASS CDS tagged & ranked by this musician!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:06 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you honestly in your heart believe or not...that the DISIP CD is better than the KLASS and NU LOOK CDS?
SEXY BEEF: "I honestly think so...There's just more varieties on the Disip album for ALL AGES. TOUT MOUN JWEN."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: How would you rank the 3 albums from 1 to 3 between Disip, Klass, and Nu Look? Also tell us what you like and don't like about the KLASS and NU LOOK?
SEXY BEEF: "1.Disip, 2.Klass, 3.Nu Look. For Klass it's just obvious that song "Map Maryé", is an instant HIT soon to be a CLASSIC. Nu look...Just drop so it's making big noise right now but that song "C'est Compliqué" is and will be a CLASSIC. Having said that...they're both "Bouyon Rechofé"....With the exception of a MEGA HIT on both teams."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: NU LOOK DISIP KLASS CDS tagged & ranked by this musician!

Postby Uzzllee » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:25 pm

I Can't Stand Some Folks By Stating That Disip album Is better than Klass...seriously?
Let me keep it straight.....how come disip album is better while disip is struggling to attract party goers.....?
Uzzllee

Postby Gerdly » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Ou fin pale wi Beef... La musique est l'art de combinée les sons d'une manière agréable a l'oreille... Disip byen konbine yo... Aya
Gerdly

Postby shah » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Uzllee chill out bro. The man is entitled to his opinion. That's one person's opinion it doesn't mean he is right. You know and I know Klass cd is top notch. Let it go. Nou drvan net.
shah

Postby Ernst » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Disip cd a bon anpil but better than KLASS, not sure abt that. However, it's not ridiculous statement to make. As far as songs become CLASSIC, misye pa serye. It takes a song generations before you can call it a classic. A classic must cross generations. Once again, nan milye Haitien an tt mizik se Hit/MEGAHIT
Ernst

Postby jclaudy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Disip cd a bon anpil but better than KLASS, not sure abt that. However, it's not ridiculous statement to make. As far as songs become CLASSIC, misye pa serye. It takes a song generations before you can call it a classic. A classic must cross generations. Once again, nan milye Haitien an tt mizik se Hit/MEGAHIT

Ernst,

While i respect your opinion, i must question the rationale behind. I understand, as a Klass fan, you might have an inclination to appreciate every product of theirs. But, can you realistically name 5 great songs on their album? I know right of the top of my head i can name at least, i want stress on the term "at least", 5 from Disip's cd. You have got to be impartial in your judgement.
jclaudy

Postby VeriteSouTamboo » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Mwen dakò ak Sexy beef... reyalité a:
Klass ap toujou #1 group pou kèk tan, they have the best singer in the HMI e jazz la rèd...
Album disip lan retiré yo dèyè kamyonèt lan, fò gazzman fè chanjeman lan jazz la, ou k gen best Album, men si jazz ou pap jwé tight, ou pa lan batay...
We all know that Mr Arly need another singer and go back to his keyboard, sil vlé sové Nu-look...
VeriteSouTamboo

Postby Dogla » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:03 pm

You can't compare a cd that has less then a month on the market...... Doesn't make any sense.....
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby larueda » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Beef ap fe news poul tounin nan Disip lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larueda

Postby Ernst » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Ernst,

While i respect your opinion, i must question the rationale behind. I understand, as a Klass fan, you might have an inclination to appreciate every product of theirs. But, can you realistically name 5 great songs on their album? I know right of the top of my head i can name at least, i want stress on the term "at least", 5 from Disip's cd. You have got to be impartial in your judgement.
It's an opinion, what rationale u talking abt? Go back & read my statement têt frêt. I partially agree with Beef. U can make a case 4 Disip's CD & same goes 4 Klass.
Ernst

MUSIC