HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS: MY 2 PICKS + more details for their........

KLASS: MY 2 PICKS + more details for their........

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:05 pm

On their debut CD, the group KLASS filmed 4 MUSIC VIDEOS (Bagay 9, Fel Vini Avan, You Don't want me, Move Siyal). ACCORDING TO THEM, they had also started shooting a fifth (Nou Se Ayisien) that they never completed because of some issues between them and the video director.

With this current CD, they have already filmed 2 (Fel ak Tout Kew and Map Marye). We're going to assume that they will film 2 MORE; so in our opinion...THESE ARE THE 2 CANDIDATES THAT WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE GROUP DO A VIDEO FOR.

*I'M SORRY: The group messed up by NOT doing a music video for "Pitit Deyo" on the last CD. As a matter of fact, can we say that JAZ LA BAY FANATIK YO YON BLOF KINBE :lol: :lol: :lol: because there was talk about a MOVIE being filmed around that song from the Klass camp; but so far nothing. Having said that, the first two videos from THIS CD were songs sung by lead vocalist PIPO, so in my opinion, to get a little change, I would go with this song with Richie on the vocals. It is a very catchy song with a strong message, that I believe many people will relate to. Pipo already gave it his blessing when he told us before the CD came out that THIS SONG was his favorite on the CD. I think with a music video, it will push this song over the hump as it is already being mentioned by quite a few people as a favorite on the CD.

*LAJAN SERE: The next one that I would do is THIS ONE. I prefer this DENER CEIDE song more than the "Let's Make it work". I think this song is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than anything that's on the KLASS CD; it is a fan favorite, and it opens the door for Klass to do something totally edgy and out of the box than all the other videos that they have already done. "Let's make it work" on the other hand is almost in the same family as "Map Marye"; so to cook up something in another direction...and it does NOT need to have a "regular" story line script if you know what I mean....having said that, IT NEEDS A GREAT CONCEPT TO MATCH AN EXCELLENT SONG.

________

PS: JUST IN CASE by A MIRACLE...the group decides let's spend some money on ANOTHER VIDEO...which would make it "5" for the CD....I DON'T THINK IT WILL HAPPEN but just in case they are in the mood and convince a producer or sponsor to fork over the money....I would go for....

IL EST FRIDAY: My reasons for THIS ONE is a) It's an UPTEMPO. After doing 3 straight slow/mid-tempo, they would want to go back on that party mode. It also gives them a chance to "salute" other markets like the Antilles on this one. I see a VERY FESTIVE PARTY TYPE STYLE video for this one.

IT SADDENS ME that one of my favorite songs on the CD "SE OU SEL MWEN GINYIN" (Faithfully) won't have a music video because I KNOW that RICHIE and PIPO might put it to the side because they see it as an INTERPRETATION instead of an original song....and THAT'S TOO BAD because I remember HARMONIK scoring BIG with an interpretation song that they did a video for; and I believe that Klass "could" do the same here with this...BUT YO PAP POUSSE MIZIK SA because they are using this song POU DECORE PLAK LA....which is why YO VOYEL JUST EN 8EME POSITION SOU CD A. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :( :( :( :o :o :shock: :roll:

Also...."NO" I don't think the song "LET'S MAKE IT WORK" needs a video in my honest opinion. Also the song "ANMWEY SEKOU" is also "NOT" in need of a video, as I think KLASS missed the boat on their last CD when they should have completed the "Nou Se Ayisien" song. In my opinion...I prefer THAT SONG to this one.

FOR THE OTHERS......SI NOU PENSE KLASS PRAL MET KOB DEYO POU FE LOT VIDEO after the ones that we mentioned here.....NAP REVE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A busy schedule and other factors WON'T allow them the opportunity to do so. SE SA MWEN PANSE....so GO WITH THE ONES THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE...epi LEKOL LA ap in session.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KLASS: MY 2 PICKS + more details for their........

Postby Uzzllee » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Thanks Pat, I truly like the way you are contributing to help the hmi moving forward....

I totally agree with your choices
Since The Song I'm Sorry Is The Song Of The Summer.
And yes lajan sere will make the difference
Uzzllee

Postby Dogla » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:56 pm

If they are smart they should go with Lajan Sere.
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Dogla » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Btw mete yon fanm noir nan video a avan Shah pedi tet li :lol:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Uzzllee » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 pm

please stay away from Klass.......
your advice is rejected
Uzzllee

Postby shah » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:20 am

C la ou pa fo a of course they are smart and hard working. That's why they have been on top for 4 years straight and counting. They play with love, passion and fun. They don't blablabla. Aside of that "Lajan Sere" should be on the map for the next video. That's my favorite.
shah

Postby lovingyou » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:32 am

Very good advice pat. By the way, that's the only cd without a review on km
lovingyou

Postby Dogla » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:09 pm

please stay away from Klass.......
your advice is rejected
And who are you to tell me what to say and what not to say?!?!? Neboulem se sak fe wap toujou rete backwards wi..... I go to more Klass parties then you ever will man so I know what song is working for them. And plz pa janm quote mwen siw pa gen anyen seriye pou di. :arrow:
Dogla

Postby Dogla » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:11 pm

C la ou pa fo a of course they are smart and hard working. That's why they have been on top for 4 years straight and counting. They play with love, passion and fun. They don't blablabla. Aside of that "Lajan Sere" should be on the map for the next video. That's my favorite.
So you agree with me..... You could of just said that from the get go lol. 8-)
Dogla

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:11 pm

LOVINGYOU

I got the cd months after it came out...I figured it was a bit late to do one. That's the reason.

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC