HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

MARVENS BASTIEN's booming statement to back up THIS artist!

MARVENS BASTIEN's booming statement to back up THIS artist!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Former KARIZMA drummer/musician MARVENS BASTIEN had this to say on....... READ BELOW.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: As a former member of KARIZMA....do you believe that EMMERY needs a singer next to him to add a different flavor; or do you think Emmery as the SOLE singer is still the best way to go?
MARVENS: "I believe that Emmery is just fine by himself as the front man of the band. Emmery's height advantage will always intimidate anyone else that comes next to him. If they want to add another singer I think it would have to be a keyboard player that can sing and play to help take the load off; but for the most part he is doing great by himself. Karizma's biggest issue is they need a hit song to take them over the hump."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your opinion...did manager RENE make a mistake with the BRICE experiment?
MARVENS: "Bon Pat I'm NOT in a position to answer that being that I don't know what went wrong or why he was added to the band. All I know is that Brice is a talented musician/singer and best of luck to him on whatever he does next."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: PLEASE CLARIFY....Why would EMMERY's "height" INTIMIDATE someone working next to him with the band?
MARVENS: "Meaning if a singer comes next to Emmery and is not almost his height; it can intimidate the new Singer to feel like people don't pay much attention to him while next to Emmery. In other words Emmery "plein devan" DJAZZ la; so that's why they don't need another singer."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: MARVENS BASTIEN's booming statement to back up THIS artist!

Postby 1Lov' » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Marven ap byen pale wi la..
That's what I call Loyalty in Frienships.
As a Former member of KARIZMA, he's showing a lot of Class and Confidence in his comments.
I also agree that KARIZMA needs that Song that's gonna get them over that Hump.
Thanks KM
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

Postby KingDave » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:35 am

If they had pushed the "ou rive sou mwen song" , the band would be in a better position now..
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby 1Lov' » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:00 am

If they had pushed the "ou rive sou mwen song" , the band would be in a better position now..
I agree, but you forgot what KLASS said in their popular hit song; " tan poum fe bak m'pito peye pouse'm".
Meaning Promoting cost$$$ :D :D
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 pm

From our FACEBOOK TIMELINE

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby KingDave » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:48 am

Well, that too. Lol
I agree, but you forgot what KLASS said in their popular hit song; " tan poum fe bak m'pito peye pouse'm".
Meaning Promoting cost$$$ :D :D
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC