HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

PHOTOS: KLASS @ PETITE RIVIERE DE L'ARTIBONITE 9-30-16

PHOTOS: KLASS @ PETITE RIVIERE DE L'ARTIBONITE 9-30-16

Postby KLASS » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:39 pm

On Friday, the 30th of September we hit the road to go play at Petite Riviere De L' Artibonite. We aren't able to play our full set or capture many pictures due to an incident. A couple of men at the event began shooting, which halted the party. The reason behind the shooting is unknown. Immediately, we were rushed off the stage to a safe place while the crowd went running out of the venue. For our own safety and for the fans as well, the show ended abruptly. We pray they were no injures or casualties that occurred and everyone there were able to make it out safely. Thank you to the fans for attending.
On our way back to the Capitol, we encountered a major roadblock with rocks and fire flames on the Montrouis Bridge. Some of the bandmates returned to St. Marc until the morning. The remaining bandmates decided to stay in front of the Decameron Hotel until the road was safe again. We would like to extend a special Thank You to the Hotel Security for allowing us to stay at the hotel until we got back on the road. We thank God for protecting us and keeping us safe.

KLASS

KLASS

Re: PHOTOS: KLASS @ PETITE RIVIERE DE L'ARTIBONITE 9-30-16

Postby larueda » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:13 am

Thank God u guys safe. But last year Richie avoided there due to elections, now they're over there during. That was an excuse, amigo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larueda

Postby Ernst » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:54 am

Thank God u guys safe. But last year Richie avoided there due to elections, now they're over there during. That was an excuse, amigo.

U r an unofficial KLASS fan my brother. U love this band an soudine.
Ernst

Postby larueda » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:26 pm

U r an unofficial KLASS fan my brother. U love this band an soudine.
Lol [emoji23]
larueda

MUSIC