HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

HARMONIK gets a member back on the team + MORE!

HARMONIK gets a member back on the team + MORE!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:39 am

HARMONIK making moves ahead of their upcoming CD release. We have been told by YVON of HIT ENTERTAINMENT that he is BACK as the group's representative in Boston after being away from that same post for a couple of years.

YVON: "Their manager Rodney gave me a call as we go way back, and asked me about taking on the role again. I agreed. I was their representative before, but when the group switched management, even though I had no issues with the group, their previous manager Nivens and I had our differences. I felt that he was not taking care of the group well in the Boston market. I even had a date that I had booked with the band under their previous management before...that never materialized. All that is in the past, and right now I am happy to say that I am once again back on the team. Their CD release party in Boston will be held in December."

In other HARMONIK news, we have been told to look out for 2 songs on their next cd possibly entitled "SIMPLICITE" & "SE LANMOU" (NOT yet official titles). The word coming to me about these 2 particular tracks is very positive. All the fans have to do is wait and see."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: HARMONIK gets a member back on the team + MORE!

Postby 1Lov' » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Se sal ye wi HMK!
Ansyen Recho kon toujou pi bon ke Recho nef :) :)
That's Good News..Looking forward to the new releases..
Thanks KM
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

MUSIC