HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

EMMERY revelations on KARIZMA & the NYC MARKET!

EMMERY revelations on KARIZMA & the NYC MARKET!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:04 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Has THIS cd done more for the group in terms of response from the fans and industry than the last CD? Yes or no? Are you guys getting a more favorable reception in terms of your standing in the HMI ladder now because of this CD....or the previous cd before this one?
EMMERY: "Honestly, i think this CD has given us the opportunity to explore more markets...because we have songs that are doing extremely well in different countries! Now as far as the fans, I think they believe in us more than before, because not only the album is good, but the live is also good. As far as comparing both albums from us, each of those albums had its advantages and can't really compare, except for the fact that we matured a lot more on this virus album."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: It's impossible for you to say WHICH CD is more successful out of the last 2?
EMMERY: "Lol pat CD virus lan by far is more successful then the 1st one because we are more popular now...had we had this Virus album when we 1st came out lol hmmmm. The 1st album was our birth certificate in the HMI which helped us out a lot on the live circuit."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: The NYC market no longer has CARIMI. It is widely seen/expected that KARIZMA is the band that will take over the tag of top band in the NYC market. IS THAT WHAT IT IS "right now" in your opinion or not? Can you handle it, or is CHAY LA TWO LOU? LOL
EMMERY: "Loll depi gen ampillllll men chay la pap janm lou. I think we're on the right track so far, but pa bliye CARIMI was around for 15 years and gen ampil bagay ke yo te fè, pou yo arrive accompli gen control New York lan. As far as us, we're working twice as hard to either do the same or to surpass that level.

Youn nan bagay ki t toujou fè nou plezi ce leu yap pale de djazz ki gen NY, automatically after you say Carimi wap tou di Karizma apre...Et les Autres! :lol: Which proves to us ke gon travay kap fèt lol."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: So bottom line is...YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT the tag of #1 in NYC yet because you DON'T think you deserve it YET?
EMMERY: "NOT that we don't deserve it, but in my opinion there's a whole lot more that we need to accomplish first before we can "Gonfle our ponyet" poun di yon bagay konsa! But for now nap bien jere, when the time is right, i think the fans will start saying it first!"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: So you consider that THERE IS NO #1 BAND in the NYC market as of TODAY?
EMMERY: "Nope Not yet!"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: EMMERY revelations on KARIZMA & the NYC MARKET!

Postby KingDave » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:51 pm

He's humble
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC