HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CARIMI "GUARANTEE" GIVEN BY THIS PROMOTER ON DOUBLE BOOKING!

CARIMI "GUARANTEE" GIVEN BY THIS PROMOTER ON DOUBLE BOOKING!

Postby kompamagazine » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Florida promoter RIGOBERT of CHAMP PRODUCTIONS had this answer when we asked him about the confusion regarding the CARIMI double booking for next month.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: RIGOBERT...There is some confusion about a "possible" CARIMI double booking...as ON THE SAME DAY AS YOUR PARTY on MARCH 20th; they are being advertised elsewhere. What GUARANTEES can you give the fans that YOUR PARTY is the one that CARIMI will be at on MARCH 20th?
RIGOBERT: "WELL I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT UNTIL I SAW YOU POSTED THE VOICEMAIL THE OTHER PROMOTER SENT YOU, TALKING ABOUT I HAD CALLED HIM TO ASK HIM TO STOP PROMOTING CARIMI.

LISTEN PAT, I MIGHT BE YOUNG, BUT I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I WILL NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE I'M NOT CARIMI'S MANAGER... THAT'S FITO'S JOB. BROTHER SORRY I DIDN'T CALL YOU OKAY, AND PAT LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR, FOR ALL THAT I KNOW... CARIMI WILL BE PLAYING AT CLUB BOCA ON MARCH 20 WITH 5 LAN."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: CARIMI "GUARANTEE" GIVEN BY THIS PROMOTER ON DOUBLE BOOKING!

Postby KingDave » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Bien pale!
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Re: CARIMI "GUARANTEE" GIVEN BY THIS PROMOTER ON DOUBLE BOOKING!

Postby Dogla » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Epi dat it........ Gele neg Orlando a mouri nan film sa....... Carimi x 5 Lan se lape nan wallet wi.
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC