HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

MIKABEN & RICHARD CAVE: IS THIS the KAI PROOF that......

MIKABEN & RICHARD CAVE: IS THIS the KAI PROOF that......

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 am

With RICHARD CAVE missing 2 KAI gigs over the weekend because of illness...& THE GROUP STILL PERFORMING with MIKABEN as the vocalist...I DON'T CARE how MIKABEN is being "billed" as a GUEST STAR in the band......I BELIEVE HE IS A MEMBER OF KAI.

For a band that just came out and making their grand premiere in a popular market like MIAMI; and knowing how PICKY that RICHARD CAVE is; if MIKABEN was not part of the band, I don't believe RICHARD CAVE would have allowed the group to perform WITHOUT HIM under the "KAI" umbrella if MIKA was not "trusted" with that responsibility to lead the band on stage. RICHARD CAVE is a PERFECTIONIST when it comes to his BRAND & BAND; so if MIKA was NOT part of the group, KAI would NOT have performed WITHOUT RICHARD this past weekend.

My take is this...I THINK MIKABEN IS PART OF THE BAND...but THEY CAN'T ANNOUNCE IT PUBLICLY simply because MIKA HAS A CONTRACT AS A SOLO ARTIST WITH WARNER. That's my take on it!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: MIKABEN & RICHARD CAVE: IS THIS the KAI PROOF that......

Postby jay_nice360 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Pat, ou se yon ti landeng vreeeee :D Neg ap toufe manje a pou l ka kwit epi oumenm ou pran l ou separe l :D
jay_nice360

MUSIC