HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

THE WORD: Min sa DJAKOUT #1 ta supoze fe ak dossier "sa"!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1elKqb5WI

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: THE WORD: Min sa DJAKOUT #1 ta supoze fe ak dossier "sa"!

Postby konpaconvert » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Not to be the pessimist in the room...but what possible business logic does it make to have 3 singers...not to mention Shabba at times needs spotlight with his songs from his solo projects.

Dont get me wrong I see the value from each Pouchon Steve and Polo and I see an argument of why you would pick one over the other; although Polo reasons have yet to fully materialize because he's only contributed 1 song so far.

But from a financial standpoint I just dont see how this will work...if they couldn't see eye-to-eye for Steve to get a raise in salary...how now will they expect to pay Him AND Polo all why ensuring the rest of the members are hurting financially as well.

The bump that a return of Steve will give them in bookings I dont see it paying for itself and in essence that what is being proposed.
konpaconvert

Re: RE: Re: THE WORD: Min sa DJAKOUT #1 ta supoze fe ak dossier "sa"!

Postby jay_nice360 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Not to be the pessimist in the room...but what possible business logic does it make to have 3 singers...not to mention Shabba at times needs spotlight with his songs from his solo projects.

Dont get me wrong I see the value from each Pouchon Steve and Polo and I see an argument of why you would pick one over the other; although Polo reasons have yet to fully materialize because he's only contributed 1 song so far.

But from a financial standpoint I just dont see how this will work...if they couldn't see eye-to-eye for Steve to get a raise in salary...how now will they expect to pay Him AND Polo all why ensuring the rest of the members are hurting financially as well.

The bump that a return of Steve will give them in bookings I dont see it paying for itself and in essence that what is being proposed.
Say no more konpaconvert.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

Postby larueda » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Khe don't need to be performing with them every weekend. Just be a contractor, since he's a solo artist, where he'd show up to the major tours.
larueda

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Please no more Steeve Khee. I am not sure if he's worth all that drama he will bring back with him. Polo is doing the Job
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Re: THE WORD: Min sa DJAKOUT #1 ta supoze fe ak dossier

Postby konpaconvert » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Khe don't need to be performing with them every weekend. Just be a contractor, since he's a solo artist, where he'd show up to the major tours.
Well in that case that becomes a promoter option which is an added expense but at least they have it...but for Djakout's benefit as a whole either Steve avek yo Full Time or pito li pa la minm....this sometimes option pap bon pou dajzz la or Steve in general
konpaconvert

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:48 pm

From our FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE TIMELINES

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC