HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

NATHAN FRAGELUS tells us HIS KDANS REALITY (5 Question Q&A Interview)

NATHAN FRAGELUS tells us HIS KDANS REALITY (5 Question Q&A Interview)

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:27 pm

NATHAN FRAGELUS explains WHY he believes in KDANS. READ BELOW.

*1) KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you trying to live a CHILDHOOD DREAM of having your favorite band of all time KDANS become a KEY PLAYER in the HMI of today; or are you being REALISTIC in thinking that KDANS can and will become a TOP 5 band in the current HMI...with you having taken over the band? DREAM or REALITY?
NATHAN FRAGELUS: "It's a reality not a childhood dream. I didn't grow up with Kdans but I've falling in love with their music over the years. I personally think Kdans is one of the best Konpa band out there. And when it comes to playing live, these guys are extremely good, just never had the right opportunity."

*2) KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do YOU have the confidence that KDANS can become a top 5 band in THIS CURRENT MARKET that has the likes of Klass, Harmonik, Tvice, Nu Look, Kai, Disip and so many others?
NATHAN FRAGELUS: "With the right amount of marketing, I do have full confidence that these guys will be amount the top 5 bands in the HMI with this album coming up."

3) KOMPA MAGAZINE: What IS KDANS' problem in your opinion? They've been on the comeback trail for a few years now....their material is still good....WHAT'S THE "PROBLEM"?
NATHAN FRAGELUS: "Musically speaking Kdans is a hell of a band, but I will say this. Kdans needs to reach out more to its fan base. I will not blame kdans failures or the lack of opportunity on anyone... but themselves. We, Kdans need to expose ourselves more, the musicians needs to step up. At the end of the day it is our business therefore no one is to blame for not being able to be back fully. Nap travay e fanatik yo pral wè sa. Yon sel bagay nou ka di fanatik yo se mesi pou pasyans yo.."

4) KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is CHARLIN BATEAU official with the band...or are those just rumors that were never serious?
NATHAN FRAGELUS: "Pat, I would rather not answer this question right now, let's just say it's not a rumor."

5) After the CD is released...can you GUARANTEE the KDANS fans that the band will be one of the MOST BOOKED BANDS in the HMI...and NOT booked "just" by promoters/friends that are WORKING with the group as REPRESENTATIVES? In other words...OUTSIDE PROMOTERS "will" be looking for the band?
NATHAN FRAGELUS: "The way this HMI functions Pat, I can't say that we will be the most booked band in the HMI. All I can say is that the band will be functioning normal just like any other bands. And yes promoters will be looking for us.."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC