HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

"DOUBLE C"...CEIDE/CANGÉ: THE NEXT BIG WAVE IN THE HMI?

"DOUBLE C"...CEIDE/CANGÉ: THE NEXT BIG WAVE IN THE HMI?

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Rumor has been on the streets for many months now. We have had people IN THE BUSINESS tell us that IT'S A FACT; but until we actually see the group out rehearsing or performing, or in the studio...we can't say it's official. DENER CEIDE & REGINALD CANGE are the 2 musicians creating the most buzz right now for an upcoming group....that OFFICIALLY DOES NOT YET EXIST!

When CARIMI first came out...they score a MEGA HIT with BANG BANG. When DISIP GAZZMAN came out, they shook the industry for many months...and we can go on and on; but quite a few promoters and people in the business that we have spoken to, simply think that THIS DUO IS A "CAN'T MISS" thing....unless something major happens.

You have one of the hottest producers in the business in terms of composing songs/hits for OUTSIDE ARTISTS/BANDS in DENER CEIDE; and you have the vocalist that brought life back to Zenglen when he came back and scored with a major hit "REZILTA", who also happens to be considered one of the best vocalists in the business in REGINALD CANGÉ. CEIDE & CANGÉ the "DOUBLE C" boys like I call them...HAVE THE INDUSTRY WAITING ON THEIR EVERY MOVE TO SEE HOW IT'S GOING TO PAN OUT.

If we're talking about POTENTIAL "alone"......JAZ SA FET TOU GOL on CD; but of course there's a little something called REALITY in the business, therefore many other factors will come into play, and to a couple of people that we spoke to, they are asking if the 2 musicians with strong personalities/egos...can CO-EXIST...which the thought is IF THEY DO.....it will be a major COUP for the HMI and for the 2 artists.

It's much on a hush-hush mode still; but NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE "WHEN" or "IF" they will drop something on the market in 2017. DENER is known as a PERFECTIONIST...and if what he has cooking in the studio is not sheer perfection...LI PAP METE L DEYO NAN LA RU A. That in itself in a lot of ways adds a lot of PRESSURE & EXPECTATIONS on these 2. If nobody knew about them, the pressure would be LESS; but due to the BODY OF WORK that they both have already left out there, it has brought up the bar to a high level.

Will they be able to live up to the expectations? The future will surely tell.

A SUIVRE!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: "DOUBLE C"...CEIDE/CANGÉ: THE NEXT BIG WAVE IN THE HMI?

Postby Ernst » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:52 pm

According to my source, it's a done deal. Jazz la ap fèt. If I were them, I'd seat down with MG.
Ernst

Re: "DOUBLE C"...CEIDE/CANGÉ: THE NEXT BIG WAVE IN THE HMI?

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:07 am

From our FACEBOOK Timeline

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC