HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

COOL BROTHERS: INTERVIEW with group manager "BIG M"! (Read)

COOL BROTHERS: INTERVIEW with group manager "BIG M"! (Read)

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:34 am

MACKENSON ABRAHAM "Big M", the manager of upcoming Miami based group COOL BROTHERS sat down to talk with KOMPA MAGAZINE regarding the group. Read below.

1) For the people that don't know who you are, why don't you tell them about the group?
BIG M Cool Brothers: Oh well we are the new upcoming generation band in the HMI from Miami named COOL BROTHERS. We have 7 members right now, but we are talking to a new singer right now soon to be a member in the group. We have one singer named E-Zoe right nowl like I said we talking to a new singer right now and everything looks good. The name of COOL BROTHERS means a lot to us you know because we are really brothers and cousins. I'm talking bout real family."

2) How did the band get started? How did the group get together at the beginning?
BIG M Cool Brothers: I can say before even the group got together we had a friendship with each othe. We used to do our stuff in church jamming and all that, and one day I can say December 2015 we decided to come with something new to the HMI. That same month December 2015 we went to the studio and came with a great song named "Pasa kitew ale". This song was a blast everybody was like "wow" for our first appearance that was really great.. you guys can make it happen so we got a lot of love from this song."

3) How has your experience in the business been so far? Is it easier or harder than you thought?
BIG M Cool Brothers: To be honest with you, we love music, love what we do. The HMI is not easy especially when you are an upcoming band. It's harder than I thought. No lie."

4) Which musician in the business gave you the best advice in terms of your journey in the HMI? Who is it and what did he/she say? 2/11/17, BIG M Cool Brothers: The person that actually sat and talked to us about the HMI was Valery (Bestdefinition Studio) and we had also spoken with Gazman and he also gave us good advice, as well as some other people in the HMI that I can't remember."

5) What can we expect from the group in the near future?
BIG M Cool Brothers: Right now we working on doing live shows before starting work on our album. Now we talking to a lot of promoters to see what's up."

6) You are the manager of the group. How do you deal with the many different egos in the group?
BIG M Cool Brothers: "Yes I'm the manager. I get along with everybody. I try so hard to understand everyone in the team and like that I won't have a problem with them and we respect one another, starting from the youngest to the oldest."

*COOL BROTHERS - Mwen Renmen w! (Dec 2016 Song)
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-co ... -2016-song

*COOL BROTHERS - Pa Kite m! (Dec 2016 new release)
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-co ... ew-release

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC