HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

FANFAN SENATUS di ke 3 JAZ SA YO.......

Re: FANFAN SENATUS di ke 3 JAZ SA YO.......

Postby zlex » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Klass will be #1 for a long long time. Now we need to start asking ourselves who is Number 2?
In my Book Harmonik is Number 2 and Disip #3. NL King Kong Buddy might be 4 or 5. Because T Vice have something to say about the Number 4 spot
Between zlex, ou menm ak Utility....mpa konnen ki moun ki pi egare nan team solda Klass yo. Fok Richie fe conference call avek nou gyet. :lol:
well si ritchi bezwin fe yon konferans mpanse arly bezwin travay ak vocal li poul k jwe yon foul bal paske c denyè fwa li start bal boston a 11 heur minwi yo komanse wè ambal denyè fwa li boston tout 10 heur lap frité nan mall li komanse bal la a 12 am 18 ki sot pase li komanse a 11 heur 45 canada li start a 1 heur li di c sou frontier ki te gin poblèm di arly yon ti respè pou fanatik yo

zlex

Postby Uzzllee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:06 am

Klass will be #1 for a long long time. Now we need to start asking ourselves who is Number 2?
In my Book Harmonik is Number 2 and Disip #3. NL King Kong Buddy might be 4 or 5. Because T Vice have something to say about the Number 4 spot
Between zlex, ou menm ak Utility....mpa konnen ki moun ki pi egare nan team solda Klass yo. Fok Richie fe conference call avek nou gyet. :lol:
I truly believe that u r on the wrong path , tell kingkong to ho back to the keys and get another singer if he really wants nulook to stay relevant
Uzzllee

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 am

NEW LOOK DOES NOT HAVE A SINGER I am so tired of you people comparing New Look with Klass. Arly Se Sou Daso li ye with his singing ability. He should go behind the Keyboard where he belongs. Klass will be #1 for a long time. Disip is playing a Kompa Malouk. To me the real NL is Disip with a true Front man. King Kong go back behind the key and add a real singer Daso man
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby Dogla » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 pm

NEW LOOK DOES NOT HAVE A SINGER I am so tired of you people comparing New Look with Klass. Arly Se Sou Daso li ye with his singing ability. He should go behind the Keyboard where he belongs. Klass will be #1 for a long time. Disip is playing a Kompa Malouk. To me the real NL is Disip with a true Front man. King Kong go back behind the key and add a real singer Daso man
Exactly! who can compare a veteran bands with a 4 year old band?!?!? And Klass number 1 in what?!? Fe konplo, kriye?!?! Sim te Richie mwe tap fire nou pou kretin paske nou pa job nou byen..... And you have the odasity to talk about singing when Pino paka menm fe "a" nan animation. Your messing with the wrong one :roll:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby larueda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Lmaoo pipo isnt a better singer than Arly bro. Studio singer ou a poko ka konekte ak publik al apre tout ane sa yo....kyet broder, sa mal
larueda

Postby Dogla » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Lmaoo pipo isnt a better singer than Arly bro. Studio singer ou a poko ka konekte ak publik al apre tout ane sa yo....kyet broder, sa mal
Son mo mouri sou stage la........ ala de kk papa. :lol:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:40 pm

OMG! U are a True Joker for comparing Arly and Pipo. Arly is the worst singer in the HMI. It's time for him to go back behind the Keyboard
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby zlex » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:35 pm

OMG! U are a True Joker for comparing Arly and Pipo. Arly is the worst singer in the HMI. It's time for him to go back behind the Keyboard
...bon ou leum diw gin moune c vag pou nou bayo a min sa ap kompare messi ak piké smfh
zlex

Postby Dogla » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:33 am

...bon ou leum diw gin moune c vag pou nou bayo a min sa ap kompare messi ak piké smfh
Yo di Messi pral nan coup final?!? E pa kounya! :lol:
Dogla

MUSIC