HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KARIZMA VOCALIST EMMERY ON IF KLASS/DISIP CDS ARE...........

KARIZMA VOCALIST EMMERY ON IF KLASS/DISIP CDS ARE...........

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:54 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: It’s no secret that the political situation in Haiti has had an effect on the recent CD releases by certain bands. Having said that; KLASS and DISIP are dropping their cds in MARCH…If those 2 get a different result right away and JUMP OUT THE BOX; would the political situation be SEEN as an EXCUSE for the other bands that just dropped their CDS…or not? What would THAT mean if that were too happen?

EMMERY: "Well in our case the political situation has hit us Hard for Haiti which kind of set us back a little from the plans that we originally had; and not to mention around the time we dropped, the "political crisis" was at an all time high! Bagay yo t roch sou roch anba a....and with KLASS and DISIP dropping there's no lie that those guys are way bigger bands, and the anticipation for them is different from Karizma due to a lot of factors that come in to play!

Also the political situation right now is a little stable so they won't really suffer much from the way it was for the past 9months or so. One thing i can say for sure is that our "Virus" CD is doing very well in different markets. We just got back from Paris and Martinique for the 1st time and I must say "NOU RIVE SOU YO VRE". As far as Haiti, the CD is still fresh so I think it's just matter of getting on the ball and 'rebalance" promotion an! The feedback has been very very positive "surtou" nan bal yo."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KARIZMA VOCALIST EMMERY ON IF KLASS/DISIP CDS ARE...........

Postby KingDave » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:08 pm

I like that. He is honest and doesn't have a big head about his bands in comparison to other bands
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC