HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DJAKOUT & KLASS PUT IN THE SPOTLIGHT BY FESTIVAL PROMOTER!

DJAKOUT & KLASS PUT IN THE SPOTLIGHT BY FESTIVAL PROMOTER!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:34 pm

We asked PALM BEACH FESTIVAL owner FRANTZ about ....READ BELOW.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: FRANTZ: We noticed in the pre-flyer that DJAKOUT#1 was part of the festivities; now they are no longer there. What happened?
FRANTZ: "The negotiations with Regi didn't go well. On the 1st edition we had a deal; and last year I raised on their fee; and this year again I went up. Unfortunately Regi asked me an enormous amount of money for this year's festival plus a kick off party. I told him no. I offered Regi 10k for the 2 gigs and he refused. I called him 3 times and I asked if he was sure that he was not taking the 2 gigs and he said no. He will not be participating in the festival this year if I don't pay Djakout 14 or 13K."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: It was very well documented in terms of how things went between KLASS and the festival last year. This year you have them. What was different this time around?
FRANTZ: "Herve was willing to work with me this year. Both of us came to terms on an understanding. I explained to Herve what I want from Klass and Herve explained to me what Klass wanted from me and we made an agreement this year which will be beneficial for both of us."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: DJAKOUT & KLASS PUT IN THE SPOTLIGHT BY FESTIVAL PROMOTER!

Postby Romdes » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 pm

I don't know if I was a promoter mwen Patap mete tout details sa yo deyò konsa. Anyway it is what it is, Klass and Djakout peutèt wè genyen seri de bagay ki pa fini klè.
Romdes

Re: DJAKOUT & KLASS PUT IN THE SPOTLIGHT BY FESTIVAL PROMOTER!

Postby KingDave » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:28 am

Mwen renmen neg sa wi. Li baw bagay la janl ye a. Straight to the point.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC