HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

MIKABEN on the SHEDLY/RICHARD CAVÉ/MICKAEL GUIRAND situation

MIKABEN on the SHEDLY/RICHARD CAVÉ/MICKAEL GUIRAND situation

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:35 pm

KM caught up with MIKABEN and we asked him the following on the whole SHEDLY/RICHARD CAVE/MICKAEL GUIRAND saga....READ BELOW!

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you consider the Shedly move an act of treason...TRAHISON towards Richard/Fito... considering how close they are to each other... or do you believe that Richard and Fritz must understand and respect his desire to go join Mickael in whatever capacity that is?
MIKABEN: "I only have to wish Mike and Shedly the best of success, since i know theyre doing a band together. I have No opinion about this situation"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you open to composing a song or two for your friend Mike for his upcoming CD, or do you feel due to your close friendship with Richard, and your sense of loyalty, it would be hard for you to do so being that you are closer to Richard in terms of friendship as far as we all know.... and because most people in the business will try to put both bands against each other in terms of competition....therefore you will decline to do so?
MIKABEN: "I'm a freelance songwriter/producer/entertainer and i'm also a buisnessman. I'm also Mike's Friend and i will never "take sides" with one person against the other one, and that doesn't only apply to Mike and Richard, it applies to All artists, as long as they are doing something Positive. I'm open of course to any collaboration with whoever is dope in the buisness. Richard will NEVER question my loyalty btw."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: MIKABEN on the SHEDLY/RICHARD CAVÉ/MICKAEL GUIRAND situation

Postby jay_nice360 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:18 pm

QUESTIONS VERY WELL ANSWERED MIKA.
jay_nice360

Postby Ladykreyol » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Bel repons..... now let's focus on what counts and that's the music. :)

Good luck to all parties indeed.
Ladykreyol

Postby Ernst » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Misye repon'n an granmoun epi Dat7
Ernst

Postby 1Lov' » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:14 am

This is the kind of GNB response you get when a Successful Artist Like MIKABEN has a Full Understanding of the Music Business..
Well done
Thanks KM
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

MUSIC