HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

3 KLASS ITEMS put on the table by RICHIE!

3 KLASS ITEMS put on the table by RICHIE!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:16 pm

MAESTRO RICHIE di nou poukisa li pa rinmin "SA". READ BELOW.

*ON THE "KLASS pa jaz FESTIVAL" tag...Is it GONE?
RICHIE: "It was because of a SOUND PROBLEM that the band had...that's why we had that TAG. NOW I think we've fixed the problem. ORLANDOFEST was a great example of that."

*ON KLASS PLANS!
RICHIE: "We have VOLUME 1 of a LIVE CD coming out. I have to tell you that our LIVES right now are different than the way we played in December. We changed a lot of things, so these CDS will have different things for many to listen to. We also have 1 scene left to shoot for the "I'M SORRY" music video. We had to take a break to concentrate on other matters, but I believe that after our show in Paris, we will go back to that to finish it."

*On why it's always better when.....
RICHIE: It's always better for any band when you release your cd...and you have no other cps that are released at the same time. When you are the only CD released on the market, you have a certain amount of time to GET YOUR WORK DONE in order for the CD to do what it has to do on the market and public...before another major cd hits the market. The focus is solely on YOU and that's a huge advantage to have for ANY BAND when that happens."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: 3 KLASS ITEMS put on the table by RICHIE!

Postby Dogla » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:35 pm

*ON THE "KLASS pa jaz FESTIVAL" tag...Is it GONE?
RICHIE: "It was because of a SOUND PROBLEM that the band had...that's why we had that TAG. NOW I think we've fixed the problem. ORLANDOFEST was a great example of that."

Ala de koze....se pa "son" selman...fok Pino met granmoun sou li to improve in the animation department or nothing will change. :roll:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC