HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

3 BEST BANDS TO INVEST IN "TODAY" from NATHAN K.I.V!

3 BEST BANDS TO INVEST IN "TODAY" from NATHAN K.I.V!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 am

KONPA IN VEGAS C.E.O and former KDANS manager/investor NATHAN FRAGELUS was asked the following question below by Kompa Magazine.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You are an INVESTER with MONEY and you are ready to put some money down on 3 bands in the HMI "right now". NAME THE 3 bands you would INVEST in from 1 to 3...and WHY? PS: Keep in mind...you are looking at the market to invest "TODAY" March 30th
NATHAN FRAGELUS:"1) KAÏ: Having a guy like Richard who is a workaholic and very passionate and a producer like Mika along side Fito, sky is the limit for these guys.

2) Mickael New project: I personally think Mickeal is in a new place mentally, and emotionally and he is ready to bring something fresh to the market, plus he will always remain the voice of Carimi.

3) Reginald Cange/Dener Ceide new project. There's not much to say when it comes to Dener and Reginald when it comes to producing and singing.

P.S. I wouldn't invest in any old projects that's why these bands are my picks..."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: 3 BEST BANDS TO INVEST IN "TODAY" from NATHAN K.I.V!

Postby Ernst » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am

The question is about BANDS not project. Misye pa repon'n kesyon an men'n.
Ernst

Re: 3 BEST BANDS TO INVEST IN "TODAY" from NATHAN K.I.V!

Postby konpaconvert » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:06 am

The question is about BANDS not project. Misye pa repon'n kesyon an men'n.
there are not many other ways for an investor to be involved unless its a project (money man for new album, videos, marketing/distribution) outside of band ownership

I think He not only wants to be involved something new and fresh on the market...He also wants to be management/owner
konpaconvert

MUSIC