HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

SCORECARD FOR DJAKOUT/TVICE CARNIVALS FROM NYC RADIO HOST!

SCORECARD FOR DJAKOUT/TVICE CARNIVALS FROM NYC RADIO HOST!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:17 am

NYC radio personality ANOUCE JOACHIM of RADIO NAGO gave us his input on the 2 meringues from DJAKOUT and T-VICE. Read below.

1) Ki opinion ou de kanaval DJAKOUT la. POSITIVE et NEGATIVE?
ANOUCE: "Since you asked me my opinion about the kanaval this year, I honestly don't think the kanaval is a priority due to the current political situation in the country; however, out of respect I have for you, I will answer your questions. I understand everyone has the right to their opinions in life. Those who choose to support it has their right to do so.

To answer your question about Djakout 2016 kanaval, honestly, I am very disappointed. Djakout has a reputation for making great kanavals. When Kensy sent me a portion of the kanaval to hear, I told him that "mwen pat feel kanaval sa. Si se sa nap met deyò parapò ak kanaval Djakout kon'n fè, li pa nan nivo djaz la"... up until now it's my opinion; but I do respect others opinions."

2) Ki opinion ou de kanaval T-VICE la. POSITIVE et NEGATIVE.
ANOUCE: "Bon mwen panse yo fè yon bèl kanaval. T-Vice toujou fè bèl kanaval men'm si pafwa tèks yo kon'n deranje. Once again Reynaldo has proven to be a great maestro when it comes to kanaval. The keyboard groove was out of this world which is going to make a lot of damage on Champ de mars along with a sick guitar solo.

The mixing was on point. Having said that, regardless of how good the kanaval is, it's only on the concrete (beton) we will find out what effect it does have on the people because Djakout when it comes to kanaval, not only you can't under estimate them; but they have a lot of strategies to control the crowd."

3) Si OU tap bay kanaval DJAKOUT ak T-Vice la yon kanet...de 1 a 10; kisa ou tap bay Djakout; kisa ou tap bay T-Vice?
ANOUCE: "I don't think it's necessary to score Djakout's kanaval because I already told you how disappointed I was. As for T-vice, I would give them 7/10. That's just my humble opinion. The same way last year I said Djakout had a kick ass kanaval; contrary to what some people had said."

4) ANOUCE...GNB...Give me a SCORE for DJAKOUT too..to be FAIR. LET'S GO.
ANOUCE: "Ok since you insist, I would give Djakout 5/10."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC