HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CARLO VIEUX on if he will vibe with MICKAEL GUIRAND & VAYB!

CARLO VIEUX on if he will vibe with MICKAEL GUIRAND & VAYB!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed May 17, 2017 1:15 pm

We spoke to CARLO VIEUX today....we asked him his opinion of......(Read below the picture)

KOMPA MAGAZINE: Being that you probably are the one who has the option of choosing which gigs you perform in with 5 LAN.... here is a question for you. TRUE or FALSE: People can bet The house mortgage that you will NOT be seen when 5 LAN performs with VAYB. DEMANTIM si w kapab!!!!
CARLO VIEUX: "Bro am about family first, business second #familyguy lol. Yes am pretty fortunate to be working with 5Lan and to be able to be very flexible as I've decided to pursue other great opportunities that are non music related, but you maybe right, cause on a business stand point (Carimi réunion) it won't make sense. Has nothing to do with the fact that MG broke up the band because of his personal matters that has absolutely nothing to do with me in the first place and I want to stress that. #fakenews #internet lol.

But bro as I've told you since the band broke up, I've given it 15 years plus, I want to pursue other things and am excited and happy where I am, and I wish Richard, whom I keep in touch with and support 200%, the best of luck. And wish MG the best of luck. As for me, am Coolin with my band KINKAÏ at a garage somewhere in Miami lol. ."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: At some point in time in the future you surely will sit down with your former bandmate MIKE to TALK things out I assume.... considering that all three of you might think of a reunion tour down the line?
CARLO VIEUX: "Bro again Mike has his own issues, nothing personal between us. When he is ready, am sure Richard, Fito and I will talk to him. He broke up the band... not the other way around. It's really not up to me at this point. When he's ready, I'll be ready, but he has to be absolutely sure that he is ready out of respect for the fans."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You support Richard KAÏ at 200% ...like you said....we get that. Can we assume that you also support VAYB at 200% as well?
CARLO VIEUX: "All love bro, all love. MG left a bitter taste in my mouth with the way he broke up the band. All of us managed our issues to the best of our abilities without for a second thinking of breaking up one of the top Haitian bands, that promote our culture, out of respect. I believed he should've done the same, out of respect, not to us, but to the fans. But yes, I wish him good luck. If this was a vote for a president I'll vote for the lesser of the evils. Rich is a great guy and has a great heart and always wanted what was best for us as a band. He has my support 200%. MG I wish him well first, and good luck. That's being 100."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What's the percentage for MG's support from you?
CARLO VIEUX: "I plead the fifth. And hope to see you at a KINKAÏ performance in a zip code near you. Lol."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: If you were hired and paid to deliver a song for Mickael's band VAYB.... would you do it or not? Let's say if your friend Shedly approached you.
CARLO VIEUX: "Mike is surrounded with talent. He'll be alright. Some money I rather leave on the table. I don't run after every penny."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: CARLO VIEUX on if he will vibe with MICKAEL GUIRAND & VAYB!

Postby Dogla » Thu May 18, 2017 11:23 am

Hmmmp this guy is something else lol
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Ernst » Thu May 18, 2017 11:32 am

This kid needs to show some class. Ur attack on MG is classless.
Ernst

Postby larueda » Thu May 18, 2017 12:24 pm

He has excuses like an elementary kid. A group of three guys broke up, all three went separate ways, and u wanna blame one? Get outta here! Usually two or more team up for a new venture, or the team remains intact. Look at all the historical bands that derived from one another. Again, get outta here! And shame on u Pat for allowing this guy insulting us like this lol
larueda

Postby Ernst » Thu May 18, 2017 12:36 pm

He has excuses like an elementary kid. A group of three guys broke up, all three went separate ways, and u wanna blame one? Get outta here! Usually two or more team up for a new venture, or the team remains intact. Look at all the historical bands that derived from one another. Again, get outta here! And shame on u Pat for allowing this guy insulting us like this lol
This is crazy man. Se pa fot mwen se fot lot neg. Why would I want to work with someone like that? After reading his constant attack on MG, he should have left the band 10 years ago.
Ernst

MUSIC