HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

FITO FARINEN on "Kote VAYB ye KAÏ pa la" rumor!

FITO FARINEN on "Kote VAYB ye KAÏ pa la" rumor!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu May 18, 2017 11:58 am

We spoke to KAI manager FITO FARINEN on.........(Read below the picture)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is there a similar KOTE KREZI YE...KREYOL LA PA LA in regards to KAÏ and VAYB on your end? Some people are speaking after a flyer came out.
FITO FARINEN: "Nope not at all. Festival is a festival owner of festival chooses who they want..."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you saying that you are open to a party or possible parties between both bands?
FITO FARINEN: "No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying the perception that Kaï would not participate in a festival that includes Mickael's band is false."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: To be CLEAR....the KAÏ/VAYB party option is OFF....NOT an option for any promoter?
FITO FARINEN: "Kité yo fè chemin yo Pat.. that is not our focus now, and I'm sure it's the last thing on their agenda now..."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: FITO FARINEN on "Kote VAYB ye KAÏ pa la" rumor!

Postby Ernst » Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Kai just official become a band. VAYB is a project not a band yet. Pou kisa tt pale anpil sa yo? What about some quality music first. Then, pale anpil.
Ernst

Re: FITO FARINEN on "Kote VAYB ye KAÏ pa la" rumor!

Postby Ladykreyol » Thu May 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Oh lawd! :roll: Didn't Kreyol La and Krezi have that issue, I could be wrong but I always find these comments or alleged comments so counter-productive and can cause an unnecessary fan base to group animosity that doesn't really need to be there.

Well I hope wiser heads prevail and both camps just focus on making good music and representing our music and culture in the most positive way.
Ladykreyol

MUSIC