HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

SCOOBY officially QUITS CRUZ LA! (READ Letter)

SCOOBY officially QUITS CRUZ LA! (READ Letter)

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:59 am

We received this official note from SCOOBY CRUZ LA. Read below under the picture.

SCOOBY: "Music is a passion, Music is a drug, Music is a dream that I always had ever since I was a child. That dream came true about 11 years ago. To be honest, I did not know what I was getting myself into but I was ready for whatever would come my way. From church bands to commercial bands, I knew this was my calling. Things took a serious turn when Jsuave and I created the group called Cruz Control which later became Cruz'la.

11 years into my musical career, I can proudly say that I have learned a lot and evolved as a musician. I have had the chance to work with some of the best artists, and had the opportunity to travel places that I could have only dreamed of.

Throughout the years, I have given Cruz’La my heart and soul and have shared an amazing time with my fellow bandmates. Today I have decided to take on new challenges in my musical career and turn in my resignation in Cruz’La. I will be available for scheduled performances just to allow the transition to happen smoothly. I do believe that my brothers will continue to give CruzLa their best and continue to satisfy our fans. Josh, Feggens, Pikleez, Roody, Enock, Nokyo… you guys have been awesome to work with and I know that even without me, the Cruz’La experience will continue. This was a very difficult decision for me to make, but sometimes progress comes through taking risk and capitalizing on opportunities. To my managers; Nandy Olibrice and Claudy Jean…..I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart as this was more than a band, it was a family.

With the support of my loving wife and family, I know that this is the right decision. I will continue to support CruzLa in any way possible. I am very grateful for the complete and unequivocal support that I have had throughout my career from various bands, fans and family as I am getting ready to face the unknown.

Growing up I always knew I was destined to create a sound that everyone would enjoy and today I am excited to take on my next chapter… Soon I will be sharing my future plans for the HMI…

Sincerely yours,
Scooby
"Se toujou mem ti bout kompa"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: SCOOBY officially QUITS CRUZ LA! (READ Letter)

Postby Dogla » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Map tann ou nan Vayb!
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC