HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CRUZ LA VOCALIST reaction to SCOOBY leaving! (READ NOTE)

CRUZ LA VOCALIST reaction to SCOOBY leaving! (READ NOTE)

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:49 am

We received this official note from JSUAV....CRUZ LA's vocalist. Read below under the picture.

JSUAV: "To Scooby, my favorite keyboardist.......

I have so much to say bro..but wow 15 years is not like 15 days...man oh man we've been through a lot together. From doing little SE PA POU DAT solos to KENBE SA NAN RENW/BRASE which put CRUZLA where we're at today..From little Casio Keyboard to Motif, Korg keyboards etc... From CRUZ KONTWOL TO CRUZLA lol.. I remember when some people didn't believe in you when it comes playing the Keys. But I knew and believed you were blessed and talented from day one.

We used to go at it when it came to choosing which songs were going to make the best remix and stuff like that but in the end our team work prevailed and we would make the best choice and thanks to those remixes Cruz La has gained much popularity. I know I used to get on your nerves at times by asking too much of you, things like remixes, sequences, diffrent solos etc. However even though you might get irritated, in the end you would still try my ideas.. My brother i want to thank you for believing in me even when some people used to say jsuave this Jsuave that. You stood by me in good times and in bad times, you always have my back and i will be forever grateful for that. I want you to know its not going to be the same without you in Cruz La and you can never be replaced.

Think of Cruz La like your parents house, your room is always there waiting for you. In life there comes a time when we have to move on and explore different opportunities and this is your time. I want you to know I understand your decision and I support you.I want nothing but the best for you. Remember no matter where you go or what you do, you will always be my brother from another mother and also you will always Be my Favorite Keyboard player.. Wishing you the best of luck on your new journey..May God Bless you and shield you under his holy hands ... Know that I'm only one call away if you need anything "JE SUIS SCOOBY

#MyfavoriteKeybordist #Littlebro #Iknowyougotthis
Jsuave!!! scooby!!!! medam yo Cho!!!wi yo Cho!!! Ken Ken Kenbe sa nan Renw!!! :lol: :lol:
Love you bro....Now Go show them how you do it...BA YO Dwet la

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC