HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

SANDERS HARMONIK "Pa gin yon lwa ki di ou OBLIJE.....

SANDERS HARMONIK "Pa gin yon lwa ki di ou OBLIJE.....

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:58 pm

KOMPA MAGAZINE spoke to SANDERS of HARMONIK regarding.....(READ BELOW)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: For the next HARMONIK video... is it more important to showcase and sell a song that's very iN DEMAND like "Simplicite", or is it important to push an UPTEMPO video like "Degaje" next so that the group and CD can shake off the NO UPTEMPO tag....kote moun ap di ke se music Slow/Mid-tempo yo ki toujou plus mâche pou Jaz BENYIN an?
SANDERS: "We're still deciding on the next video. It's between "Simplicité", "Pap negosyew" and "Degaje". All of them are important. We just need to decide which one will benefit us the most at the very moment. Le fini bro semaine sa se slow/mid ki rive pi vit pou Nenpot jazz la.... but Harmonik is the master of slow songs.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: So it's not really important to push an up-tempo song just for the sake of showing people that you guys can also play UPTEMPO at parties/concerts/festivals? I have had 2 popular bands tell me that for the market, it is very important to showcase and sell uptempo songs VISUALLY as well. Talking about T-Vice and KAÏ. You don't subscribe to that philosophy? Something about.....POU BAL LA PA MOURI... if the most popular songs are either slow or Mid-tempo ones.
SANDERS: "Le moun yo vin nan bal la yo enjoy uptempo songs yo tou. Songs like NATUREL, MEN BON AN, and DEGAJE are doing very well at our parties, but like I said we do have in our plans to shoot "Degaje". Also Harmonik has Mega hit songs that the people come to enjoy, so when we play them the people are satisfied. PA GEN ON LWA KI DI OU OBLIJE JWE UPTEMPO SONGS NAN ON BAL. NOU GEN HIT...NOU JWE HIT. Sometimes we have so many hits to play we don't even have time to play uptempo songs."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: SANDERS HARMONIK "Pa gin yon lwa ki di ou OBLIJE.....

Postby DEntertainment » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:32 am

I think a mix of slow and uptempo songs is good especially if you have a good enough uptempo Jam because at some point you have to think of those who go to the party solo, who don't have someone to Gouye with. They just want to get a drink and shake it alone or in front of the band. I think a song like "Men bon an" could do the trick..
DEntertainment

MUSIC