HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CARLO VIEUX on KDANS reunion & meeting with MICKAEL GUIRAND!

CARLO VIEUX on KDANS reunion & meeting with MICKAEL GUIRAND!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:46 am

KOMPA MAGAZINE spoke to CARLO VIEUX today regarding.......(LI ANBA FOTO A)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Will you take part in the KDans reunion in December in Haiti?
CARLO VIEUX: "Not sure yet. Spoke to Kako briefly a few months ago. Nothing else since."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What needs to be done to convince you to do it?
CARLO VIEUX: "We have to talk, and numbers are important. So we have to talk."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Numbers as in.....? Dinero....Moolah....Pesos....cash? Goudes?
CARLO VIEUX: "Listen, we have to get into the business and logistics. Am sure Kako has a plan. He is great at organizing and putting things together. He is an entrepreneur. We just have to talk things through first...that's all. He's been very busy, am sure he will reach out soon. Am not worried at all if Kako is organizing it."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Did you have any reservations about doing it because of Mickael Guirand being there.... considering the state of your relationship?
CARLO VIEUX: "Bro business first for me. I've done business with him for more than 15 years even though we were never on speaking terms. Business trumps all. I don't have to be somoeone's best friend to conduct business with them. As long as terms are respected... am game."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What are the chances of a SQUASH IT ALL heart to heart talk between you and Mickael either BEFORE or WHILE you are both at the rehearsals for the KDans reunion? The KDans period after all represents a GOOD positive period in both of your lives BEFORE all the CARIMI drama. KDANS was all good vibes between the two of you at the time. Perfect timing for that.... what do you say?
CARLO VIEUX: "Pat, I only want to keep it strictly business. I have my reasons."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC