HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

NATHAN KIV on ROODY DELPE..KDANS..MAJOR CHANGES FOR KIV6!

NATHAN KIV on ROODY DELPE..KDANS..MAJOR CHANGES FOR KIV6!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:13 pm

KOMPA MAGAZINE spoke to NATHAN FRAGELLUS of KONPA IN VEGAS fame this morning. This is what he told us on the following.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you in any way shape or form thinking about INVESTING or MANAGING any upcoming band in the market? There are rumors that you and ROODY DELPE might be hooking up businesswise.
NATHAN: "NO. As of right now....that is NOT my priority. I have NOT had any meetings, or have not spoken to Roody Delpe about any bands in terms of me investing. My main focus right now is on my company."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What will be NEW in terms of KONPA IN VEGAS 6 in 2018?
NATHAN: "I can tell you to EXPECT MAJOR CHANGES FOR KONPA IN VEGAS FOR 2018. ONE of those changes will have to do with LAWYERS dealing directly with the bands in terms of CONTRACTS. That and other things. One thing is for sure....KIV 6 pap KIV 5."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: KDANS reunion happening in Haiti in December. Any plans to bring that here in the U.S, specifically ORLANDO/MIAMI since you have a close relationship with them?
NATHAN: "As of right now....NO. I read about it like everybody else....online. Time will tell in regards to if we will do it or not, but as of right now, we have other priorities."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC