HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CRUZ LA MAESTRO ALMOST STOPPED HIS BAND FROM.....

CRUZ LA MAESTRO ALMOST STOPPED HIS BAND FROM.....

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:16 pm

If it was up to CRUZ LA maestro SCOOBY....You the fans probably would NOT have heard 1 REMIX from the ones that they released...which helped put more of the spotlight on him. Something that the maestro and vocalist J-SUAVE confirmed to me.

J-SUAV: "I was over at SCOOBY's house and we were just vining on some songs, and by accident I just did something on one of our tracks which we did not really take seriously...and a day or so later, I posted it on our soundcloud page. After a few days it was creating a lot of buzz...so I went back to SCOOBY and told him let's do a serious remix this time. He was very reluctant...and did NOT want to do it. I managed to convince him, and the rest as they say is history.

That's how the REMIX craze started which has brought a lot of buzz for CRUZ LA. Because of that, we ended up doing REMIXES of all the compas love songs on our first CD. So yes...THE REMIXES have put us on the map and mouths of fans and DJS; but if it was up to maestro SCOOBY...we would have never had any REMIXES. I am sure now he is happy that he was convinced by me."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC